Winamp

Hangover Fish

Limp Gawd
What skin do you use? MMD3 is the absolute best that I've found, I love it.

And the Milkdrop plugin that comes with the latest version of Winamp is the most amazingly tripped out visualization plugin I have EVER seen.

The OLD album cover foobar look

look.png

Both the standard and mouse over views shown

Little off-topic but how does the new version of Winamp run? When 3 first came out it was a horrible resouce hog. Is v5 any better yet? I'm still clinging onto 2.8 :eek:

S1nF1xx said:
Little off-topic but how does the new version of Winamp run? When 3 first came out it was a horrible resouce hog. Is v5 any better yet? I'm still clinging onto 2.8 :eek:

Winamp 5 is sooooo much better than 3. I'm running 5 with no real issues on my slow work computer (Dell GX200, 933Mhz PIII 256Mb ram).

I'm using Winamp Modern with a color scheme I downloaded off DeviantArt. It's the only skin that looks good and integrates the Media Library quick-selection playlist.

There have been two releases since support was supposed to stop. Anyone else find that funny?

Foxcow said:
There have been two releases since support was supposed to stop. Anyone else find that funny?

Nope. They said there would be no more major releases, but that bugfixes would be forthcoming. They're living up to their word.

I have been using this skin since 1998, its my favorite skin and actually the first skin I ever saw on Winamp, I would like to find a skin for XP or KDE that looks the same,

winamp.jpg

Its called Sex but has'nt got anything to do with that. I'm still on 2.91 and have no intention to upgrade, that annoying popup is anyoing as hell, no thanks I dont want to upgrade to 5.

I'm a purist. Mine is almost like the default skin, except with a few colorful touches. I've used it since 1997.

Newscreen%20copy.JPG

mosin said:
I'm a purist. Mine is almost like the default skin, except with a few colorful touches. I've used it since 1997.

I'll take your color changes and raise you the real default skin.

Back