Windows 10 Network Connections Folder

PCMusicGuy

[H]ard|Gawd
So, I use the network connections folder all of the time at work and today, just noticed something. I don't know if it's always been there in Windows 10 or just spontaneously appeared, but does anyone know what the blue bar between the file menu and the network connections is? It has the text "organize" on it that is barely readable. There are many more options that appear when you click on an individual network connection.

Also, when trying to select a network connection, it is no longer highlighted. I am certain it did that yesterday, so something today has definitely changed, I just don't know where/how.

Any help to get rid of the blue bar and make the selections work again would be appreciated.

Attachments

• NetworkConnections.jpg
    NetworkConnections.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 36
So when I was finished with my tasks, I restarted the computer and now everything is back to normal.

It is like somehow the entire title bar got selected and stuck, therefore nothing else could be shown as selected. This is not the first time I run into this with Windows 10. From a graphical standpoint, there are many bugs I've noticed with Windows 10. Does anyone know if there is a repository of graphical bugs/anomalies with Windows anywhere?

Attachments

• NetworkConnections.jpg
    NetworkConnections.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 36
Back