Windows Media Center

RuyZ

n00b
hey, ive got a HUGE project coming up and im just laying out all the planning before i get anything cast in stone, im wondering if any of you guys know about this...
well im going to be running a few systems close together, youl undertand when i post the thread in the cool cases, and i want one of them to be running win media center, but im intending on running it in a differnt room, like the case is in a differnt room about 25 ft away from the tv and couch, and facing away i might add, but what im wonndering is if you can buy windows media center, as an operating system, buy a remote and a remote reciver for it, and run the case in a differnt room with the remote and reciver by the tv, i dont know how i would get the recivers remote signal to the case yet, but theres got to be a way, (ive got a good gigabite network going for all of this, so possibly through cat6 cable) and one last thing about media center, is it possible to do a dual OS on the rig its on? like run win media center as primary, and have win2k installed just incase.
well any help would be great.

thx -A|ex

Back