Windows Xp Pro 64 bit F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarong50

n00b
I have a brand new copy of XP Pro 64 bit oem w/service pack 2 for sale. Looking to get $90 shipped.

The Rules said:
(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

So what hardware are you selling this with?

Sorry I do not have any hardware you can delete this thread. I didn't realize that was a rule.

You can sell it with anything that is "hardware"......

A fan bracket, a dead PCI card, an old mouse, etc.

Hint.

I would simply state, "hardware" item included with purchase.
"Hardware" sold as-is and not guaranteed to be working.

You can sell it with anything that is "hardware"......

A fan bracket, a dead PCI card, an old mouse, etc.

Hint.

I would simply state, "hardware" item included with purchase.
"Hardware" sold as-is and not guaranteed to be working.

Just FYI, this does *not* meet the requirements for OEM software. OEM software must be sold with an essential component, not just random shit you had lying around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back