Wireless alternative for Logitech MX-518 mouse?

tempoct

Weaksauce
I'm currently using this mouse and like it a lot;
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2142,CONTENTID=10121

Nevertheless, I'm looking for wireless alternative of this mouse. Is there such a wireless version of this? I really like the shape and control placement on this mouse. I went out and try the MX610 but it feels like MX400 rather than the MX518....

I don't play game with this. For general use and some image editing.

Suggestions are welcome!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Just saw a wireless MX500 recently @ a LAN party ... pretty much the same shape / button scheme as the MX518, sans sensitivity-on-the-fly adjustment and cord. :p

I have a logitech G7 and its amazing. The only problem is im not used to the logitech ergonomics so its akward to play fps for a while. Other than that its the perfect mouse, i cant really play on any other mouse now.

Look at the G7 too. I wish they put both forward and back buttons on the thumb position. I guess it's only back button. Maybe it's the best choice. 2000 dpi is nice.
I googled but can't find the wireless MX500.... nevertheless, I really like high DPI of the MX518. I guess MX500 only go for 800 dpi (MX518 = 1600dpi)

I had an MX518, and then received a G7, and the G7 is almost exactly the same shape as the 518, except that it feels even more comfortable.

Back