Wireless desktop with recharging mouse cradle?

DigitalMP

Gawd
I have the MS Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000, I've been using it for close to a year now. I like it, but I go through a new battery every 6-8 weeks. It's not the cost, but it's pretty annoying. I'd like to use it for when I'm mobile, and I also want a wireless keyboard. That said...

I'd like a mouse that recharges via a cradle, as mine is on all the time, unless I unplug the USB transmitter or pop the battery tray on the bottom of the mouse, which isn't always on my mind.

And since I'm in the market for a wireless keyboard as well, I'd like to get a desktop combo that only has one usb interface, but i find most of those cradle-chargers aren't part of wireless desktops...unless i haven't seen one, hence this thread.

i'd also like to not spend a small fortune, but i may find out that might not be possible to get what i want

Well I did a quick look around for some but I came up with nothing. Looks like you'll have to break the bank if you want to get a package like that. I'd suggest just getting the mouse separate for now, or hold off until those packages come down in price.

Dan

Back