wireless headset for ps3

snaggletooth

Supreme [H]ardness
so... at the moment i'm running an hdmi connection to my 20" lcd for picture but for some reason my m-audio (that's probably the reason) studio-pro 2-channel speakers wont fire up... so i'm running my audio through my bass amp (cd-line in) and outputting it to my sweet sweet headphones.

obviously, this is not the setup i'm after. why the flip wouldn't sony have thought to put a headphone jack on this system? anyways, there isn't one and that's how my audio is set up. i know it's hurtin.

i'm wondering if anyone out there knows of some decent bluetooth headphones which would be suitable for gaming... in lieu of me ponying up for a receiver to eliminate this ridiculous setup.

it's actually pretty funny lookin, what with the cables everywhere and connected to a 100W bass amp.

thanks in advance for any advice, i'll post a picture of the mess tomorrow.

I don't think stereo A2DP headphones actually work on the PS3. I have a pair, and I've never made them work on it. They work on everything else (PC, phone, etc.). This jives with what I've read online, too. You can, however, get some hardware that will convert analog stereo to Bluetooth, and then you can use whatever headset you want. Sound probably won't be all that great.

Back