WM6.1 email issues and questions

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
Hi,

Our company is getting rid of BlackBerry and I thought it would be good to switch my BlackBerry to my personal Phone which is Tilt and having some issues with it. I've got most of things sorted out as far as setting it up but there are couple of things I can't find answer to.

1. It only notifies of new emails that are in Inbox but it doesn't notify any of new emails that are in different folders. I have couple of folders that I've set rules to move new emails to different folders but those don't give me any kind of notification when new email arrives. Any way to make it notify me or even a additional program that does it?

2. It seems only place I can store my email is memory in the phone and option to store attachment to storage card. Is there a way around it so that I can set everything to storage card? That way I don't waste memory in my Tilt?

3. With BlackBerry, once I select folders to be synced there's message screen that shows all new emails instead of switching folders to see new emails in Inbox and other folders I've created such as Boss, colleagues, tickets etc. Is there a way or program that lets me see all the new emails in one centralized location/folder/screen?

There was one more question but can't remember it now so I have to get back on last one.

Thanks you very much.

Back