WOOT Bag Of Crap

damn fuck ass. miss it every time. When I checked a couple minutes ago it was already gone. Site seems quite speedy this time, though.

RIGHT at 10 I went on and entered my info so damn fast. I've been sitting at processing for 5+ minutes now. This better go through. Since it says sold out I guess everyone else is in the same boat as me.

EDIT: SHIT! It says my info is wrong so I lost my place in line. Total crap.

Sold out while I was entering the security code on the back of my card. :(

My order is processing, but Woot says my items are reserved... they'd better not be fucking with me.

the secrutiy code almost cost me the BOC (i screamed when i saw the error, i thought I was full proof preparing everything at 12:55 EST....) -- but i managed to get in :-D

HOORAY!!!

merry xmas.

CRAP CRAP CRAP or lack therof...........missed it again :mad:

well at least some people were idiots again.. 10 percent only bought 1 crap 1 percent bought 2 craps LOL

yes, finally got my order confirmation... 3 bags of crap on their way.

I hope it is some nice crap.

DAMN! I kept mashing the order button even though it says that it is sold out and it actually went through! :D

flynlr said:
CRAP CRAP CRAP or lack therof...........missed it again :mad:

well at least some people were idiots again.. 10 percent only bought 1 crap 1 percent bought 2 craps LOL

lol, I guess they didn't save up their pennies in time :p

i FINALLY got one tonight, i kept refreshing the page and around 1:30 i saw the "i want one button" the next page with the place your order button took a like 30 try's to get by and then finally it went through.

did they do this last year? im not familiar with BOC. What kinda items are in the bags deemed as 'crap'?

They have done this for a couple of years... they toss in random items that didn't sell from previous woot-offs, as well as a random trinket or two. It's kind of a grab bag of stuff.

strikeout said:
did they do this last year? im not familiar with BOC. What kinda items are in the bags deemed as 'crap'?
In the last one I ordered, I got a fake leather laptop bag, a sony universal tv remote, and 2 crap japanese toys.

Blue Fox said:
In the last one I ordered, I got a fake leather laptop bag, a sony universal tv remote, and 2 crap japanese toys.

And I got a DVD burner. YMMV

actually those are pretty nice, like worth 20-$40. wish i knew about this, oh well next year maybe.

strikeout said:
actually those are pretty nice, like worth 20-$40. wish i knew about this, oh well next year maybe.
It happens at times other than Christmas...the last one I got before this one was in November. Unfortunately you have to check nearly every day at midnight (CST/GMT-6) to get the BOC because it sells out so quickly.

in my first and only bag of crap my "star' item was a hair curler...

hahahha. awesome.

can't wait to see what is in this one.

I left the auto-refresh order screen running after checkout and it never completed. A few hours later I got the order confirmation email. :D

My last B.O.C. I received an empty paper sack a remote controlled Trex two kensington pucks and a generic home pregnancy test.

dennpett said:
My last B.O.C. I received an empty paper sack a remote controlled Trex two kensington pucks and a generic home pregnancy test.
howd you do on the test?

i get text alerts sent to my phone at 1am every night that tell sme hte woot. They usually come at like 1:02, so when i saw Beverage of Choice I nearly shat myself and gunned for the laptop. Luckily i have all my information saved at woot except CCV number, and i had to change my address too, but i guess i had one up on all you guys b/c i got a text :)

yea i got one, i'll post what i got when it comes

I got in on the B.O.C. My second purchase from woot this week. I check it every noght people think I am crazy but they get good deals every now and then.

I heard someone talking of another site that does one deal a day like Woot. Anyone know a name of the site?

what time should i check in EST? I don't know how to work out the timezone differences :p

therapist said:
I got in on the B.O.C. My second purchase from woot this week. I check it every noght people think I am crazy but they get good deals every now and then.

I heard someone talking of another site that does one deal a day like Woot. Anyone know a name of the site?

there's snapgone.com

and if want to get chicks little jewelry shit that doesn't cost barely anything

www.silverjewelryclub.com all you do is pay like $7 shipping. all the jewelry they sell (sterling silver) is free + S/H. New piece every 15 minutes. quality is pretty decent too

Back