Woot Off......Go

Well, looks like we reached the bottom of the barrel folks....mini rc cars and now a speaker shaped like Elvis.:rolleyes:

Yea it hasn't been worth buying anything.

Although, I did snage one of the Netgear MIMO PCI Wireless cards for $12.99 for my brother.

LMAO.. I hit refresh and its a blue scooter for $399.

cheapo radar detector... i don't see this one going away for another 53 minutes

Need a recommendation on a Woot watcher program.

Yep, and no BOC in this one. I want to say never again, but we all know how that can change.

All I really wanted was a boc or more zunes (I know, I know, there have been ample opportunities already), but no such luck. Oh well, I'm sure that my bank account is heaving a sigh of relief, though I did pick up a couple of those Razer mice and the Belkin zune cases (even though I hear that they suck.

Most pathetic Woot-off I've ever seen.

Even the TomTom unit was close to prices found elsewhere.

And the spam on the forums is just horrible.

Um, I hope you didn't get those thinking they were pro stick duo's as they were just pro sticks and not pro stick duos. They're not compatible with the PSP.

Um, I hope you didn't get those thinking they were pro stick duo's as they were just pro sticks and not pro stick duos. They're not compatible with the PSP.

Doh! I thought it said duo... Anyone interested in 8x512MB sticks?? :mad:

Doh! I thought it said duo... Anyone interested in 8x512MB sticks?? :mad:

:( I feel for you man.

I know it probably won't make you feel any better, but I almost bought them myself until I saw all the comments from the various wooters saying they wouldn't work.

Back