Woot Off Has Begun!

Great price on the irobot scooba floor washing robot 5900
$199 +$5 shipping

Price grabber has it at 269.99 best price

DAMMIT. Missed out on the phones. Took me too long to punch in my CC info. Wanted to get that for my mom. And now the freaking roomba. Sigh.

I just don't get these. After you fill it, empty it out and change batteries, don't you exert the same amount of energy as just mopping?
Not to mention having more crap sitting on your floor?

The sad thing is even if I wanted the wine I couldn't get it since I live Maryland. Thank you Gay-gistrators.

If this wine was like 80 proof i'd buy it, dump it all over that monkey, and set it on fire just to show woot.

zagon said:
If this wine was like 80 proof i'd buy it, dump it all over that monkey, and set it on fire just to show woot.
Buy it, add some lighter fluid, and then torch the monkey.

fuelvolts said:
I heard a rumor that there is no BOC this time

the bag of crap costs thousands of companies nationwide hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars due to unproductivity ;p

fuelvolts said:
I heard a rumor that there is no BOC this time
If this is the case I could almost guarantee I wouldn't watch woot offs anymore. Then again, someone always says there won't be a BoC ,at least the past couple of times, and there was.

the miser said:
If this is the case I could almost guarantee I wouldn't watch woot offs anymore.

Which is why they wouldn't do a woot-off without a BOC, since it would piss off so much of their regulars, and Woot's business model depends on them checking back everyday.

The stupid thing finally went away! Now for the bag...

EDIT: Or maybe a stupid boat...

Speed Storm Remote Controlled Hydro Boat
$24.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Speed Storm Remote Controlled Hydro Boat

HP Half Fold Greeting Cards (5pks of 20)
$19.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
5 HP Half Fold Greeting Cards 20pack Q1788A

***EDIT*** This one may take a while.. I hope not, lokking for something cool..

**EDIT 2** It's moving faster than I thought it would.

what sort of stuff is in the bag of crap, how much does it cost and how come everything they are selling is g@y? this is my first woot off

Bag of Crap is random, everything from pencil shavings to 73" TVs

It costs $1

They can sell crap because people are trying to get to the BOC

Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 National Edition Pocket PC with GPS
$249.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 National Edition Pocket PC GPS - WP205

And if various forums are to be believed, I think there were 3 people last time who got tvs

Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 National Edition Pocket PC with GPS
$249.99
+ $5 shipping

well at least it's not wine

well at least it's not wine

agreed, but still.. I want some cool computer parts, or a book about flying or a 5 gig archos mp3 player for 60$$. Come on something cool..

the indicator moves from right to left and when its all the way at the left, there is no more of that item?

Yah just waiting for something cool. Joining the w00t off a bit late. Would be nice to get a 73" TV in a BOC haha! I bet the BOC sells out in a matter of seconds though.

If a GPS for my Treo wasn't on my christmas list at the top spot, I"d totally bite on this Palm Pilot.

sethmo said:
Joining the w00t off a bit late.

The current item will be sticking for awhile... good time to cook a meal and grab some snacks.

Back