product:
1 Targus PA248U Notebook Chill Mat

Pioneer Inno2 Portable XM Satellite Radio & 1GB MP3 Player
$69.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 Pioneer Inno2BK Portable XM Satellite Radio & 1GB MP3 Player

woot usually does one good deal a day and it goes all day or until it sells out, but will not change till the next day (midnight CST).

In a woot off, woot throws up a new product each time the last one sells out and usually there are good deals.

Woot has gone down hill though in recent times, not as good of deals IMO and kinda just random crap now.

Yea, the woot-offs of late have been pretty crappy. There's always hope though.

what is a woot off? what does that have to do with a good deal?
you have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the orange lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)
from www.woot.com

woot usually does one good deal a day and it goes all day or until it sells out, but will not change till the next day (midnight CST).

In a woot off, woot throws up a new product each time the last one sells out and usually there are good deals.

Woot has gone down hill though in recent times, not as good of deals IMO and kinda just random crap now.

oh...okay, thanks for the linkage and explanation, sorry to drop feces on the "woot off" thread....but i totally could not figure out what W-O-O-T stood for...LOL, never heard of woot.com.....i dunno :p

oh...okay, thanks for the linkage and explanation, sorry to drop feces on the "woot off" thread....but i totally could not figure out what W-O-O-T stood for...LOL, never heard of woot.com.....i dunno :p

Must not get out of the [H] much. I don't blame you, it's scary out there. :p

Oooh... A 2.1 boombox.

I believe their use of 2.1 is marketing speak for 'Two shitty speakers and an even worse third one that's only capable of producing low-frequency humming that we pass off as bass'

Only $20 though. And it's shiny.

Lol, I read the posts on the discuss link for teh boombox... good stuff towards the end.

A set of 'Resevoir Dogs' shot glasses for 1.99 +5 shipping...couldn't resist, and my first ever woot off purchase.

$5 shipping for a desktop!
too bad its middle of the road and doesn't come with a monitor, i was thinking about getting one for my younger brother for college...

"Virginia Slims
Pro: Has come a long way, baby.
Con: An unfortunate tendency to kill its best customers.
Winner: The Dyson DC18 Slim. At least it doesn’t pretend it’s empowering women to do anything but clean the floor."

Fucking hilarious.

All the good stuff will probably pop up when I go to lunch. lol..

US Modular USPCU-1GB PowerStor 1GB Backup Battery/Flash Drive
$7.99

+ $5 shipping

Sandisk 1GB Media Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
$14.99

+ $5 shipping

In for One!

$850 for a refurb? Is this TV really that good? Seems considerably overpriced.

Back