WOOT: Razer Diamondback Mouse $24.99

yes but they are about worthless. Good mouse, worthless side buttons.

i dunno how they are worthless.

as for what they do, the ones on the left are yer standard forward and back buttons, they were perfectly and placed perfectly (well.. at least in my hand)

the right side buttons change the DPI of the mouse, so the mouse will move faster or slower depending on which one you press, it works pretty well however the right side buttons are a little hard to press.

but, i dont touch them at all so its not a problem for me.

Have had one since they came out, super accurate and I never liked mouse buttons(I find them annoying).

Only thing with Razer mice is they are designed to be moved with just fingertips as opposed to resting your whole palm on them.

The side buttons suck, their design makes it hard to figure out which one you are pressing and you have to move your fingers unnaturally to press them. But the overall design of the mosue is excellent, it is very comfortable and the normal buttons are great.

The side buttons suck, their design makes it hard to figure out which one you are pressing and you have to move your fingers unnaturally to press them. But the overall design of the mouse is excellent, it is very comfortable and the normal buttons are great.

i dunno how they are worthless.

as for what they do, the ones on the left are yer standard forward and back buttons, they were perfectly and placed perfectly (well.. at least in my hand)

the right side buttons change the DPI of the mouse, so the mouse will move faster or slower depending on which one you press, it works pretty well however the right side buttons are a little hard to press.

but, i dont touch them at all so its not a problem for me.

Same, and had it since it came out, I use Back and Forward all the time. Great mouse.

thanks op, im in for one. I've been using logitech mice all my life, can't wait to use something new.

this crap will make me go blind i go to sleep with my mice in. I'll stick to my g7 thank you

Yeah I couldn't get myself to buy one because of the lights. I hate the LED that was on one of the MS mice I own, I had to put a piece of masking tape over it to dim it. This mouse is the whole middle section and the scroll wheel, so it is a deal breaker for me.

ive had one of the older style diamondbacks for a long long time. I loved it, but hated how it was a finger mouse. I ended up picking up the deathadder, its a palm mouse and is perfect.

As for the lighting, i don't remember if you can turn it off. On the deathadder you can turn the lights on and off individually in the configuration program.

I have the LE with the clear body, but the lights really arent all that bright. Its not one of the ones that blinds you out of the corner of your eye etc... its just a glow.

Thanks for the deal! I was looking for this mouse to match the new system I built for my brother. (He got a blue color-lit Saitek keyboard)

Thanks for the deal! I was looking for this mouse to match the new system I built for my brother. (He got a blue color-lit Saitek keyboard)

scary dude, because that used to be my set up. A blue Saitek eclipse and a Red Diamondback, looks great, and both really perform. I since moved on to a Razer Lachesis, and a Razer Lycossa, little wierd getting used to it, but so far its pretty good. The previous set up is definitely comparable to this one, albeit this one is newisher and sexy. I do like the 4000 dpi though.

Back