Woot's Stupid BoC

Clockworks

Supreme [H]ardness
How the hell do you win one of these things?? The damn game is impossible if two things are coming at you at the same time!

And then if you beat the right level it has an "ioerror" instead of forwarding you to a buy screen. So at the moment it's an "April Fool's!! There are no BoCs!" But I don't think they would do that...It's kind of too mean...

And then if you beat the right level it has an "ioerror" instead of forwarding you to a buy screen. So at the moment it's an "April Fool's!! There are no BoCs!" But I don't think they would do that...It's kind of too mean...

If that's the case, I'm sending them a flaming bag of crap.

Screw this, their shitty servers have crapped out and I have work tomorrow morning. This is stupid and the fun of it is gone.

Never seen a BoC last this long and not take down their server.

Looks like their server is having issues for the past half hour. Currently cannot play the game. Getting "The service is unavailable." message.

I think this is the wrong subforum for that.... maybe hot deals discussion, or genmay.

Looks like their server is having issues for the past half hour. Currently cannot play the game. Getting "The service is unavailable." message.

lol. past half hour?

I tried to get in on this since 1 am EST, it's been the same for almost a full 2 hours now.

lol. past half hour?

I tried to get in on this since 1 am EST, it's been the same for almost a full 2 hours now.

In retrospect, yep its more like since 6 minutes after it started. They had to get to Level 3 somehow. But if the progress bar means anything, they haven't sold any since soon after that.

Must just be broken, It says it's on level 3 but I got nothing for going through 4.

Somehow I just played the game for ~10 minutes and was able to get one. First BOC ever, a bit excited. :)

Edit: It was the "random crap - level 5" when I got it.

mine keeps on either not registering my key press at some point and killing me, or else giving me an impossible section that i cant go through. waste of my time.

I managed to successfully get one. Seems like people are starting to hack their way to BOCs instead of playing the game now.

This is so evil...

I got through level 5 (in outer space) and it sent me back to level 1.

Lmao I gave up after there shit crashed at like 1215 am
Posted via Mobile Device

It's up to level 8 now.

I'm telling you, April Fools or no it's legit, I got mine ordered.

What the fuck.. Damn game keeps trapping me with obstacles top & bottom at the same time.

Same with me. Oh well. guess the joke IS on me.

...but ill keep on tryin... What else am i going to do at the office... work? pffft

I tried a few times, obstacles killed me.
Logged in, and it was much easier.
I'm just sayin'.

What the fuck.. Damn game keeps trapping me with obstacles top & bottom at the same time.
Me too. It's absurd. Can't get more than 2 or 3 levels without a double obstacle, and usually have to restart a few times to get that far.

they can fuck right off.. I beat the damn thing (got to the level it was at) then I wasn't logged in so I couldn't buy my BoC.. my fault for not reading the thing before but whatever..

ouch... well its an easy ass game but 2 obsticals at the same time is fucking me up... pissing me off too...

now that stupid game music is looping in my head.. ahhh.. lol. *sigh* time for some crystal method. :p

I was up at midnight, logged in, and won several times but it would never forward me to the buy screen...fuck them I wasted 2 hours.

Back