World in Conflict

RikkAndrsn

Limp Gawd
Who here plays World in Conflict? I just picked the game up this weekend so I need a decent clan and to build up my friends list.

Great game, I'm half way through the single player. Multiplayer is also awsome.

(Sorry if there are already topics on this, search is down.)

I play, but be warned that when you first start in MP you tend to be pretty bad. Hell I still suck :D

I play, but be warned that when you first start in MP you tend to be pretty bad. Hell I still suck :D

I've been playing the demo for about a month, so I'm not that new. The only thing I really need to do is learn how to use all the unit groups on each map.

I just got it too. Got it on ebay for $24 shipped and it's a steal at that price. I'm starting to get the hang of multi-player and I've found that only one thing counts, speed. The faster you can rack up points and get units and tactical aid the easier it is. Teamwork is also vital.

Teamwork is also vital.

I actually might be buying a new Mic over a new speaker system just because of how much easier microphones make teamwork in this game. I was in a game with one of the guys in the *BiO* clan and he talked so often it was like mic spamming, but he ended up with the highest score and a triple nuke by the end.

Well, I kinda stopped playing it because of the whole teamwork thing. Most people won't play as a team and its annoying as fuck. I played with the bio guys a few times and they are great team players.

On a side note, the clan I am in would be interested into branching out into WiC if we had a few guys who would help me get it going. I am the only person in the clan who has the game, so if 2 or 3 of you wanna join up and help out, that would be cool :)

Back