World's Hardest Game

Tzzird

Supreme [H]ardness
I apologize if this has been posted already, but I didn't find it in search.

http://www.6park.com/enter3/messages/30627.html

I'm stuck on level 22. Anyone else play this before?

Ok, I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to pass 25. A buddy that can read the chinese below says that the highest level that anyone's ever achieved is 28 out of the 30 possible.

Beat it, but had 266 deaths. I thought 26 (or was it 28..) was the hardest level in the game. The one with the diagonal 2 yellow balls and the horizontal 2. The last couple of levels were actually quite easy. The high score board has a bunch of people with 0 deaths and deaths below 10, either they have played the game over and over or there is some trick/cheat i missed.

Finished with 1351 deaths.....though since apparently at least 300 people beat it with 0 deaths (suuuuure), my "high" score is just not worthy to make the board. The chinese on the bottom is either mistaken or outdated, anyone that's played through Chip's Challenge could probably handle this if they take the time to figure out the "tricks" and watch the movements. I agree, the last 2 levels were not as hard as some of the others, but the horizontal and diagonal level was just straight timing. That last level was more like playing a game of pacman though!

Level 10 is mainly timing....very narrow window for you to move, and you can't stop for a breather. I find what killed me most was going too fast. Start on the left side, and when the ball moves away, move one step at a time, stop for a brief second so when you let go of the arrow the ball is farthest away from you, then move so that both balls are lined up with each other in the middle of the two squares as you're moving down. If you're too fast, you'll hit the ball in front of you before it has a chance to clear. Keep the same pace through the whole level. When you turn the second corner and start moving along the bottom, don't forget to hug the top of the path before you start moving across after clearing the 7th ball....gives you more room to get away from them. The hardest part is probably the first corner because it's different...but just pretend you're moving in the same direction and don't change your timing, it's really the same thing. Man, you would think a game this simple shouldn't be so hard to describe strategy for, but it is!

For those of you that have plus 300 deaths. Do you really not have anything else to do with your time lol?

Back