Worms coming to XBLA this Wednesday!

Earlier in the week I had heard it passed certification, so I figured if it wasn't going to be the next Live Arcade game to be released, it would at least be coming out VERY soon. This is good news. I'll probably buy it soon after I get my 360.

That's all well and good but where the hell is Castlevania???

That's all well and good but where the hell is Castlevania???

Who cares about a 2nd rate title like Castlevania when you have a Triple AAA XBLA MP Blockbuster like Worms coming out!?! ;)

Anybody download the game yet? I'm sure many can't, because of work, but I belive it's up now.

Holy crap this game is old. Last time I played Worms, a Pentium 90 was pretty respectable.

Banananana Bomb FTW!

I downloaded Worms this morning at 7:15am. Its 42.5 meg, 800 points. I purchased it straight away without playing the trial first. No regrets. A few things I noticed:

1. There's very few voice choices for your worm team. English, French, Spanish, and maybe 1 or 2 others.

2. Worm teams appear to be limited to just 4 worms each.

3. The graphics are decent enough but a few look kinda cheesy (like the worm thought bubbles).

I played through 1 match, single player against the computer. This is classic Worms at its best. The controls are easy and work very well.

Definitely worth it. I'll have to get the wife to play a match with me this evening.

I downloaded Worms this morning at 7:15am. Its 42.5 meg, 800 points. I purchased it straight away without playing the trial first. No regrets. A few things I noticed:

1. There's very few voice choices for your worm team. English, French, Spanish, and maybe 1 or 2 others.

2. Worm teams appear to be limited to just 4 worms each.

3. The graphics are decent enough but a few look kinda cheesy (like the worm thought bubbles).

I played through 1 match, single player against the computer. This is classic Worms at its best. The controls are easy and work very well.

Definitely worth it. I'll have to get the wife to play a match with me this evening.

Thanks for the impressions, this it great to hear. I'm so psyched for the online play out of this game.

Been playing it all day. I love it. Its no Armageddon, but its still HD Worms.

A few things I wish they would have included (and hoping they do in future downloads)-
1) More backdrops
2) More weapons! Where is the Holy Hand Granade!?! or the napalm?!?!
3) More worms per team
4) A limit on rope uses per turn- I swung from one side of the map to the other on ropes...
5) In Armageddon, when using the rocket pack, you could fly, drop a weapon, and fly off. In this version you can fly, land, change to a weapon and then deliver a blow.

Thats about all I got. I'm not knocking the game because I really do love it. I just wanted it to be closer to Worms: Armageddon. I still have it on PC and Dreamcast! Everyone should hop on and download it tonight!

I haven't decieded if I'll pay for the full version yet, once I go out and get my Xbox 360. I'm going to see how many people on my friends list get it as well, first.

5) In Armageddon, when using the rocket pack, you could fly, drop a weapon, and fly off. In this version you can fly, land, change to a weapon and then deliver a blow.

You can still do this:

1. Select jet pack
2. press A to active jet pack
3. Fly around with LS
4. Select weapon you want to drop, I find it automatically selects a good one for you
5. Land where you want to unleash destruction
6. Press X to use weapon
7. Fly away with LS

Back