• Yea sounds cool

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • I could take it or leave it

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Why would I want that? NO

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heck yeah I would be, shuttle is DAMN expensive. and I don't want a full size machine for a LAN party.

Heck yeah.
Of course you already know this...seeing how you have eVGA's SLI mATX board locked down to your wimpy little hornet machines. :rolleyes:

Yes!!!!!!!!! You would have been better off posting this in the SFF area though.

EDIT: I posted a link in a new thread there...

EDIT2: You guys would make so much more money if you released it as an OEM or Retail item anyway- No one wnats to buy the Hornet system just for the mobo, with all do respect its a nice SFF but people like options, and having an mATX sli board is a sweet thing to have in a custom build.

To get people a little more interested. eVGA has a mATX SLI motherboard thats currently OEM only. Few of the stats:

AMD 939pin
SATA 3G support (4 connections)
2 PCI-Express slots
1 PCIe-4x
1 PCI
2 USB 2.0 motherboard headers
onboard audio is 8-channel AC'97
LAN is nVidia Gigabit 10/100/1000.

REAR I/O:
PS/2 keyboard/mouse, parallel port, serial port, 4 USB 2.0, wired LAN,
1394, SPDIF IN/OUT

I don't see much point in SLI, unless you plan on running uber AA. However, there have been hoards of posts and threads of people looking for a SLI mATX board, I am sure buyers would whip them up faster than Somalians shuffling over for food!

Just look at that outrageously priced Shuttle SN26P. $600, no expansion slots and it still manages to stay chronically out of stock. Crazy.

People will buy SLI for that intangible promise of being able to run 2 cards at a time. It's an upgrader's wet dream.

sorry guys, i voted take it or leave it. never seen the need or point of sli. im just not into gaming that much

i would like to know what or if there is overclocking options for this board? like others stated i would like to purchase the board only as i build my own cases that suit my needs.

hugs

Jen

Definitely want one of those bad boys. Tell ya what Monarch man, you get it I will buy it. Mark it down...

If there was an mATX SLI board that was decent, I'd buy it for my next build (around June).

So won't Falcon Northwest be just a little upset with Monarch for selling this board retail if they have an OEM agreement with EVGA for this board as well?:eek:

I still would like the option to buy one and have posted on Monarch forums, H Forums as well as EVGA to get info on this board and retail availability.

Please add me to whatever list you are keeping and let me know when I can buy one!

Hell yeah, and it be great if it could OC too. Maybe I'm asking for too much?

The onboard sound doesn't look that bad either. Count me in, if it doesn't go retail then I guess I'll have to buy the Hornet.

The word "Duh" comes into my head. :p

Don`t mean to sound rude but who wouldnt want more choices in the Matx mobo market. You would have the only board out there and the market locked down.

instead of hell yea i would like to say..

fuck YEA! :D

i am all for it as long as its filled with OC features.

my SG01 is beggin for sli. (I mean, freakin a, I'm already watercooling an small form factor system! why not go sli and go dual loops!)

I'd buy it, but I'd also like to know if it will overclock well... Most matx boards are disappointing on the OC capabilities.

I saw it on the website earlier and I was able to add it to my cart so I don't understand why your posting this question.

I emailed you guys about selling the mobo separately a long time ago. I'm really glad you're considering it! You could make a ton. Most people don't want to buy a whole Hornet just for an SLI mATX mobo, lol...

humzai said:
I saw it on the website earlier and I was able to add it to my cart so I don't understand why your posting this question.

product linkage before everyone blows you off for not knowing what you are talking about.

My old 754 3200+ failed so I am considering buying that mobo and an X2 4200+ to upgrade. I need to determine if my org. Hornet's ps can supply the proper amount of power for it.

I've resigned myself to a non-sli gaming rig simply because I don't want to drag a full size system around all the time. Micro-Atx is calling my name.

i have an sff that i use for htpc and light gaming on a tv with a 6600gt. but i have another evga 6600gt laying around that would be nice to pair up. but for that price i could buy a used/refurb 850xt or new gto/gto2 instead. thats a higher price than the nf41 sold for when it was new (for the 2 or 3 people that actually paid for it). but monarch has been known to price gouge a bit (even if they dont, people think they do, which is the same thing). maybe evga will give them away with the 7900 cards.

Back