Wouldn't it be nice if you could buy every Rockstar PC game for $42.49?

Spewn

2[H]4U
Apparently Valve thinks so too, because you can! This means you get Bully, GTA, GTA2, GTA3 +Vice City +San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA: Epsiodes from Liberty City, Manhunt, Max Payne 1 and 2, Midnight Club 2 and Wild Metal.

Not so interested in the last two(mainly because I've never heard of Wild Metal?), but I just might have to buy this package for the other 11 games in it.

Edit: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4247/

If they cut GTAIV from that list I'd snap it up.

Man, with a list like that who the hell cares?

It's coming out to $3.25 per game, I could give two shits about midnight club or any of wild metal, but all those GTA's and Manhunt (I actually liked :p) is still a steal for me.

If you get 4 hours of laughs out of each game, then that's less than $1 per hour of entertainment, quite a steal.

Man, with a list like that who the hell cares?

It's coming out to $3.25 per game, I could give two shits about midnight club or any of wild metal, but all those GTA's and Manhunt (I actually liked :p) is still a steal for me.

If you get 4 hours of laughs out of each game, then that's less than $1 per hour of entertainment, quite a steal.

Yeah, but GTAIV is just so, so bad. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'd put money towards it.

Yeah, but GTAIV is just so, so bad. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'd put money towards it.

You cant take solace in knowing that you paid ~$3 for it? That wont even cover the bandwidth used to download it from the steam servers. :D

I'm probably going to pick this up when I get home. Seems like a good deal. I probably won't be playing any of these games for a while but still seems like a deal.

How is GTA IV bad? I thought it was a great game.

I'm bitter because I paid full price on release and it was just a catastrophic let-down. It's not a GTA game to me, they've always been full of silly fun and driving remote-controlled cars with explosives strapped to them and doing flips over stuff on motorbikes, not wallowing around in a car made of jelly doing the same grey, uninspired mission over and over.

everyone's entitled to there own opinion.. I personally love GTA 4.. and just ordered the collection. My 5850 is coming tomorrow, so I think ill be calling off and playing the episodes from liberty city..

I didn't think that the episodes would be included, but it's awesome that it is.

Damn Steam is increasing my game library exponentially!

I don't think its such a great deal, there are too many old games there that would be of no use, for 30$ it would be nice

I do think the "Released" tag on those games is slightly misleading, I'm sure that's when they were released to Steam. But, people would be more interested on when the actual game itself was released.

I don't think its such a great deal, there are too many old games there that would be of no use, for 30$ it would be nice

How is a game of no use, sure if you played them already but for other who dont own them all it is a great deal, $50 that many games? heck MW2 is still $50 alone

Damn, and I just bought the physical copy of the GTA4 Episodes on launch day. :p

GTA4 was badass, I loved it. San Andreas was.....a little too cliche and "ZOMG Rhap moosic" for me.

Give me the hitman missions, you can keep the hydrolic shows.

Apparently Valve thinks so too, because you can! This means you get Bully, GTA, GTA2, GTA3 +Vice City +San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA: Epsiodes from Liberty City, Manhunt, Max Payne 1 and 2, Midnight Club 2 and Wild Metal.

Not so interested in the last two(mainly because I've never heard of Wild Metal?), but I just might have to buy this package for the other 11 games in it.

Edit: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4247/
Must...not...fa....

...buy....

Nice deal, but I've played nearly all of them already and those that I haven't I don't want to play.;)

This is awesome. I was temped to purchase this during the holiday sale when it cost MORE and didn't even include Liberty City Stories. Yeah, I own or have played most of these but LCS iss $30 by itself...the other $12 is worth having all the titles consolidated in my Steam list. :)

GTA, GTA2, and Wild Metal are free to download from Rockstar.com so you are actually paying 4.72 a game. :p

Vice City is one of my favorites but have never been able to solve the mouse sensitivity issue, steam version or not.

How is GTA IV bad? I thought it was a great game.

Compared to San Andreas, and even Saints Row 2, GTAIV has a shit singleplayer campaign. Great, I get to constantly bail out my arm flailing, whining, fat, useless, makes me want to shoot him in the face myself cousin. The DLC, however, help to even the release out.

Compared to San Andreas, and even Saints Row 2, GTAIV has a shit singleplayer campaign. Great, I get to constantly bail out my arm flailing, whining, fat, useless, makes me want to shoot him in the face myself cousin. The DLC, however, help to even the release out.

San andreas was the worst GTA title i have ever played. I loved GTA 4, it was like the big kids GTA game unlike the previous one aimed at 13 year old children.

hmm... I thought I already owned all these games on steam, but now I see a few on the list I'm missing... still not sure if it's worth the price just to add the few I'm missing.

Quick question about GTA games in general for PC. How is playing with mouse/keyboard? I generally only played GTA on consoles which I found to work really well, not really interested in using a controller on my pc. Also, I always heard about the Crysis-like amazing graphics with super pc config for GTA4, would it run smoothly with appropriate graphic settings on a laptop (m11x specifically).

Quick question about GTA games in general for PC. How is playing with mouse/keyboard? I generally only played GTA on consoles which I found to work really well, not really interested in using a controller on my pc. Also, I always heard about the Crysis-like amazing graphics with super pc config for GTA4, would it run smoothly with appropriate graphic settings on a laptop (m11x specifically).

If the laptop has a dual core or better you should be able to get it running smooth.

I wouldn't play with KB/M though. Get a used 360 controller and its 10x better.

If the laptop has a dual core or better you should be able to get it running smooth.

I wouldn't play with KB/M though. Get a used 360 controller and its 10x better.

Yeah I figured as much. I don't really have any interest in playing pc games with a controller and I already carry around a mouse for my laptop, don't really want to carry around a 360 controller (or be caught in public using it with my laptop...). Is it unplayable with a kb/m or just not optimal?

I've played all of the GTA games on PC using a keyboard & mouse (and all of them on consoles using a controller as well). I think the PC games work just fine without a controller. The aiming IMO is far superior when using a mouse, and though some don't like driving with the keyboard it doesn't bother me. Now if we're talking a pure racing game such as GRID, DiRT, Need for Speed, etc. then I much prefer a controller or wheel. I'm just not very competitive when using the kb in those games. Driving is a pretty big part of the GTA games but I do well enough when using the keyboard that it's not a problem.

Yeah I figured as much. I don't really have any interest in playing pc games with a controller and I already carry around a mouse for my laptop, don't really want to carry around a 360 controller (or be caught in public using it with my laptop...). Is it unplayable with a kb/m or just not optimal?

Just not optimal. Im sure you could get used to a KB/M setup.

I do have to ask though why so insistent on not using a 360 controller? I dont know a single PC gamer without some type of controller most being the 360 controller.

Back