Wow! I am impressed. BFG is going to be my main brand from now on.

S-B

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm a big fan of EVGA and XFX when it comes to NVIDIA products. I had to RMA my 680i to them, sent out my XFX 680i LT and DFI LT X38-T2R on the same day :(.

BFG is one of the only companies I have dealt with to have Canadian shipping addresses for RMA. It took BFG only FIVE DAYS to get my motherboard back to me! Including shipping time! AND they included a free t-shirt that is 3 sizes too big for me. Their tech support has been nothing but helpful.

I know this is the video card forum, but they sell more video cards than they do motherboards, so I thought more people would see it here. If you're getting anything NVIDIA, get it from BFG, especially if you're a Canadian. I won't be getting any NVIDIA motherboards any time soon, hopefully their next chipset will be better. But from now on, if anything I want is available from BFG, then it's BFG for me.

I've used BFG and they really are great with customer service in general. The guy I talked to a while ago when my 6800 died was actually knowledgeable and got me setup fast with an RMA.

I'm a big fan of EVGA and XFX when it comes to NVIDIA products. I had to RMA my 680i to them, sent out my XFX 680i LT and DFI LT X38-T2R on the same day :(.

BFG is one of the only companies I have dealt with to have Canadian shipping addresses for RMA. It took BFG only FIVE DAYS to get my motherboard back to me! Including shipping time! AND they included a free t-shirt that is 3 sizes too big for me. Their tech support has been nothing but helpful.

I know this is the video card forum, but they sell more video cards than they do motherboards, so I thought more people would see it here. If you're getting anything NVIDIA, get it from BFG, especially if you're a Canadian. I won't be getting any NVIDIA motherboards any time soon, hopefully their next chipset will be better. But from now on, if anything I want is available from BFG, then it's BFG for me.

Good you're satisfied. I was not impressed with them. Lately they agreed to RMA my card but refused cross-shipping so it may have taken more than 2 weeks (they asked me to ship it near Chicago...) to get it back ... I know this may be normal procedures but I was not impressed.

I've used BFG and they really are great with customer service in general. The guy I talked to a while ago when my 6800 died was actually knowledgeable and got me setup fast with an RMA.

Same here.

My BFG 6800 GT OC died a couple of years ago & they quickly sent me a replacement (that has worked great to this day BTW).

It's a shame they don't do ATI cards as it looks like that's what I'll be going with this time around... :(

Back