WoW Mount

DemisE

Limp Gawd
WoWScrnShot_091105_231138.jpg

How do you have dreadlord horns sticking out of your face? Is this a helm ?

I have never seen it on an alliance character. I play horde, so by the time im close enough to gawk at gear, im eiter dead, or looking at a mangeled corpse on the ground.

I would like to get that, for its looks, but I would be black listed for rolling on it, since im a warrior.

that has to be one of the most badass wow pics i have ever seen...

i'm a warlock too, so i hope to one day have stuff like that :D

Draax said:
I have never seen it on an alliance character. I play horde, so by the time im close enough to gawk at gear, im eiter dead, or looking at a mangeled corpse on the ground.

I would like to get that, for its looks, but I would be black listed for rolling on it, since im a warrior.

The Felheart?
You wouldn't be able to roll on it, if it drops, it'd be DKP'ed, and its Warlock only.

The mount, if it drops... roll, damnit, roll! Unless you already have an epic.

Ashtaka said:
The mount, if it drops... roll, damnit, roll! Unless you already have an epic.
Are you sure that Deathcharger's Reins is Epic? I could've sworn last time I checked the Baron's loot table it was only a Rare.

Draax said:
How do you have dreadlord horns sticking out of your face? Is this a helm ?

They are my helm.

Feleart Horns/ Shoulders, Bracers, Belt is what I have from Tier 1 so far

Tier 2 I have Nemesis Skullcap, Leggings, & boots

phatmatt said:
Thats the barons mount right?

Yes that is the barons mount.

Isn't the Baron's mount the most rare epic item? That's the first one I've ever seen (though, I haven't followed the community much in the past three months).

am I missing something its just an alliance riding the undead's epic mount

Ezteh said:
am I missing something its just an alliance riding the undead's epic mount
Under normal circumstances, I would say you are missing something, like, say, a Human on an Undead mount. You can't purchase mounts from the opposing faction, or even learn how to ride them, for that matter.

This, however, is Deathcharger's Reins. Anyone can use it, even Tauren, and it doesn't require any specific riding skill.

And it is technically a Rare drop... it just happens so infrequently that it's as if it were an Epic.

Deathcharger's reins, unless it was changed, is an epic drop (not rare) from Undeath Strathholme. The drop rate is around 0.2%.

I think the drop rate is even lower than that. Based on the number of drops reported on Allakhazam (2 in 40762) it is 0.005%.

And, if this drops... everyone gets to roll. It doesn't matter if people have epic mounts or not. Epic mounts are easily bought. Everyone in the raid or party should get the chance to have this mount if it drops regardless of what mount they already have. I have a gnome with a saber mount, and I would roll on it if I saw it drop.

That is very nice! I agree that everyone should be able to roll for that in a group, it is a rare drop, does the pop-up roll indicate that it is very rare drop or something?

DemisE said:
Same speed as epic mount
Thanks for the info :D i still would love to see a flyable grif mount. Sure it will never happen, but just imagine flying along a beech with your own griff :D

Rombus said:
Thanks for the info :D i still would love to see a flyable grif mount. Sure it will never happen, but just imagine flying along a beech with your own griff :D
there are ways...

Back