WoW Window Designs?

LyL18

Limp Gawd
Im going to start modding some case windows, and my first victim is my own Antec P160 case. Im still deciding on what I should do for this design. I want something different, but not tacky. I like techy lines, and i like logos and such. But i havnt seen/thought of a good enough idea for me to do.

Latey ive been completely addicted to World of Warcraft and have a feeling im not stopping any time soon. :p So I'm trying to think a good way to put the WoW logo on there, or something that relates to the game. Do you guys have any ideas, or seen any WoW case mods?

Edit: Whoops posted in wrong forum.

Have the above image printed on a vinyl sheet then apply that to the inside of your new acrylic side panel and light internally.

Great idea man. Your definately the first person i've heard fo whos going for a wow mod. How about (the desktop shortcut/ my aim buddy icon). There are sites where you can ask for custom fan grills, if that helps.

This is the only warcraft related mod i've seen yet. Although it's not form wow, its still pretty cool.

It's an LCD screen :eek:

Passive Anubis said:
Great idea man. Your definately the first person i've heard fo whos going for a wow mod. How about (the desktop shortcut/ my aim buddy icon). There are sites where you can ask for custom fan grills, if that helps.

That would make a GREAT fan grill! thanksf or the Ideas! I think im just going to go with a window graphic, seems easier and more to my style :)

Back