"wow"

Trigun500

Limp Gawd
Ok my brother and I are having an argument.... He says that every body says World of Warcraft as "wow" not "World of Warcraft." I told him that "yes this is how they shorten World of Warcraft but not how it's said." He says I am 100 percent incorrect in this issue and that everybody call says World of Warcraft as "wow"

I dont know the WoW community. So please clear this up for me... thanks

No-one here I know calls it WoW... we write WoW, but we say World of Warcraft.

TheGamerZ said:
Probably pronounce Heroes of might and magic as "HOMAM" too dontcha :rolleyes:
Wow is easy, just like CoD, UT, Kotor. Homam would be wierd to say, so would "ET:QW", on those akward acronyms, you have to say the real name.

I pronounce every game by it's full name except BattleField 2 (B.F.2), Call of Duty (C.O.D), and Diablo II (D2).

I cant say what I call it on the forums cause I could get banned...

But yes, most people call it wow.

Most I know called it 'wow', including the lead game designer in a Burning Crusade video I watched recently.

i usually call it wow or world of warcraft depending on the situation.. but most people that play wow probly call it wow. i call kotor... kotor especially when your in an swg guild called kotor it would be too much of a pain to call our selves knights of the old republic all the time.

depends on who i'm talking to sometimes its wow sometimes its warcraft and other times it is a bunch of swearing

Seelenlos said:
depends on who i'm talking to sometimes its wow sometimes its warcraft and other times it is a bunch of swearing

Same here it all depends on who i am talknig to...

Back