Wrong place to put this, but it deals with this area. Quick question.....PLEASE

tylerdustin2008

[H]ard|Gawd
There was a mod on here not to long ago where the guy custom made his wire management. Out of i think some steel tubes and such LOOKED AMAZING, also i believe it was water cooled. I am going to do something like it, but i want to see how he did it first.

Hopefully this can be found quickly and this thread can be deleted.

Thanks.

Tyler

from the Project: parallel HEX work log
It's turning out far from what I initially envisioned too! I didn't think it would get so elaborate, but it just seemed to go on. It would be finished by now if I stopped thinking of new things. But no more additions, I'm on the final straight!

Everfalling, that's the problem with clear cases, it's near impossible to hide the cables. I was going to use flexible chrome tubing (think shower head flex) for the cables. The mod Orac3 made it look awesome, but I decided not to for a few reasons.

themark, it should be wired soon! Any spare time I have I'm making the cables. The gutting thing is once I'm at the stage to fit the water cooling tubing, I really should take it all apart first. The case panels need a good polish because of finger prints, and that would be the best time to do it. The good news is it all comes apart really easily.

Not quite. Getting there, it is solid steel. Not bendable. Also i believe he had a DFI board in a Lian-Li

I know the one you mean....it was the black silverstone case! Just can't find the link, sorry!

Back