WTB: 1 Ms refresh rate gaming monitor preferably 27-30", local Dallas pick up preferred

CleanSlate

Supreme [H]ardness
Say $100+? I don't know what decent gaming monitors are going for these days used, price is open. Just hit me with what you've got in PM with model info and price and whether it's local or ship (and if you have the original box if shipped). Then follow up with multiple pictures at different angles when possible please.

Prefer it to be under 3 years old with zero physical issues like scratches or dead pixels, etc.

For a good price I'd come to you.

Heat in signature

Last edited:
Doubt you will find one for that price. I'd look at new, then take half off.

Thanks, the monitor is old and some buttons don't work on it is the problem. I'm looking for used but like new. Appreciate the response!
Have you looked at any new options? What are the concerns there? There are a handful of cheap yet well reviewed gaming monitors.

I only say because this thread doesn't seem to be getting much traction.

Have you looked at any new options? What are the concerns there? There are a handful of cheap yet well reviewed gaming monitors.

I only say because this thread doesn't seem to be getting much traction.
Open to new, been looking but gaming gear is a bit tough to come by new, secondary market is pretty solid though.

Some times it just takes time to get the right hardware to come on the market.

Which models do you recommend new?

Have a Microcenter near you? https://www.microcenter.com/product...port-dvi-d-freesync-curved-led-gaming-monitor

Seems like most cheap monitors aren't that hard to come by from a little googling for "cheap gaming monitors".
Nice find, I like it! It's out of stock and in-store only at the Dallas Microcenter.

However, I was really thinking I should upgrade to 1440p. I'm still a bit undecided. Which is one reason I haven't bit that bullet and gone with a cheap 100hz 1080p display.

I was close to getting a 75 hz used 1080p 24" to use as a second monitor and as a backup later in case the new one I buy somehow goes belly up. But my wife suggested I wait a bit on that.

Back