WTB: 2.5" laptop hard drive, AMD chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a XP2000 Tbred "b" KIUHB. It is a 1.6 vcore instead of the usual 1.65 vcore and I have it running in a A7N8X Deluxe 1.04 at 12.5 x 166 at 1.65 vcore with a Alpha PAL 8045 HS/F on it.

I got it as a replacement from Monarch computer for a 1600 that died when I switched it to another mobo. It had a 3 year warranty thru Monarch, so this CPU should still have some warranty left on it (1 year?).

I have it in a system that I hardly ever run and I doubt it has 40 hours on it. I would sell it to you for $60 shipped without the HS.

Interested? PM me, or preferably email me. I have heat under ezduzit and can be reached at the email listed in my heat page.

LMK

Sorry, I'm only really looking for a 2200+ or better. Sent you an email per request.

Originally posted by Porky
I have a XP2000 Tbred "b" KIUHB. It is a 1.6 vcore instead of the usual 1.65 vcore and I have it running in a A7N8X Deluxe 1.04 at 12.5 x 166 at 1.65 vcore with a Alpha PAL 8045 HS/F on it.

I got it as a replacement from Monarch computer for a 1600 that died when I switched it to another mobo. It had a 3 year warranty thru Monarch, so this CPU should still have some warranty left on it (1 year?).

I have it in a system that I hardly ever run and I doubt it has 40 hours on it. I would sell it to you for $60 shipped without the HS.

Interested? PM me, or preferably email me. I have heat under ezduzit and can be reached at the email listed in my heat page.

LMK

No Problem, just thought I'd offer it and see what happened. Here's a bump for you.

Yeah, I saw that one. I'm going to hold out a little bit longer to see if I can get anything faster. If not, you are teh win.

Note- inserting metal objects into PSU, socket, or one's own eye may result in personal injury in death.

got a toshiba 1.2 gb for $20 shipped priority mail w/DC

or a toshiba 2.1 gb for $27 shipped priority mail w/DC

(both drives are laptop drives of course):p

email in sig........

Got a 10Gig IBM Travelstar HD I can let go for $45 shipped. And maybe even a 15Gig for $55 shipped.

I've already got an arrangement with Nexx, you're next in line if that doesn't fly for any reason. Thanks! :D

Originally posted by ZorPrime
Got a 10Gig IBM Travelstar HD I can let go for $45 shipped. And maybe even a 15Gig for $55 shipped.

Bump, and if Phasmatix doesn't take the 10, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back