WTB : 2 SATA Hard Drives(same size) WTS : Razer Copperhead + more

S3th13

Gawd
Heatware: S3th13
Ebay: mbeaker13

I'm looking to get rid of a few parts for my plans of an upgrade. I will probably be putting more stuff up as I upgrade more, but this is what I have so far:

Razer Copperhead Laser Mouse: Tempest Blue - $35 Shipped
The mouse was lightly used for 2 months before I went back to my previous mouse. It is in great condition. The only scratches on it are on the botton, which are not even very noticable. The mouse works perfectly.

WTT/B:

I am looking for some recent model SATA hard drives. Anything above 160GB. Would really like 16mb cache or better, but offer me whatever and I'll take a look at anything.

Cheap working LCD Television. I'd like something above a 19", but I'll consider anything.

Payment and Shipping Information:

• I will only ship to the US
  • Prices include Shipping
  • Buyer must pay first before I ship anything unless they have incredible Heat

All prices are negotiable, but please no low ball offers. Serious buyers only! Thanks for viewing my For Sale thread, and I hope you find something you need.

Gigabyte GA-P35 DS3L Motherboard SOLD
Tuniq Tower 120 CPU HSF SOLD
BFG 8800GTS OC 512Mb - $155 Shipped SOLD
Hurricane HC92 Cu 8800 VGA Cooler - $25 Shipped SOLD
Logitech MX310 Optical Mouse - $10 ShippedSOLD

nice no reply to my damaged mobo that you poorly shipped! ah wells hope you figure out how to be more careful in the future for all of our sakes..

Back