WTB: 37" Westinghouse LVM-37W3 or LVM-37W3SE

RandysWay

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to buy either a 37" Westinghouse LVM-37W3 or LVM-37W3SE to use as a second monitor (Already have a LVM-37W3.)

I am located in Southern California (Temecula). I would love local pickup - if you're in Southern California or even Central/Northern California, as well as neighboring states (Arizona, Nevada, Utah) please PM me and we'll talk!

Please PM me if you have one for sale! Thank you.

I will sell my 37w3 for $850, and it comes with the fully actuating arm mount. The catch is you have to pay for my gas to/from Albuquerque (need a vacation). Okay...nevermind. I couldn't sell this thing! Good luck!

I will sell my 37w3 for $850, and it comes with the fully actuating arm mount. The catch is you have to pay for my gas to/from Albuquerque (need a vacation). Okay...nevermind. I couldn't sell this thing! Good luck!

lol why even post??? its not like you edited it.....

where is your offer? why even post a "why even post???" hahaha

It's fine with me, it's free bumpage! :p

I couldn't part with my 37W3 either! :D I'm not looking to spend $850 on a 37W3, though ;)

-R

bump for a kick ass monitor. I can't imagine dual setup with these beasts. I was able to snag one locally for $400 about a month ago. Haven't regretted it since. BUMP for you sir.

The big version of the Jerker can easily hold two. Bump for all 37w3 owners worldwide!

Here's one in CO if the seller would be willing to work out shipping...or if you're up for a drive :D

Thank you for the link but the seller stated that it has a scratch on the screen that is noticeable and a scratch on the case.. I'd rather get one that was well taken care of. :) I appreciate it, though! :D

-R

NP, and I understand. :) I just thought I'd point it out since there aren't too many people willing to give these up. My 37W3 is undoubtedly one of the best investments I've ever made as far as PC upgrades go. Like quique55 said, I can't imagine running two of them! :eek:

I am going to give ya a bump. Just so I can wonder what it would be like to have 2 of these beasts side by side on a desk :D

I have one and its size and quality still amazes me more than 15 months after I got my W3 new. I hope you can find one, good luck!

I am going to give ya a bump. Just so I can wonder what it would be like to have 2 of these beasts side by side on a desk :D

Wonder no longer. Ok fine, it is a 37" and a 32", but still :)
I heart Westinghouse.

LCDSa.jpg

What's your budget for a mint one, but no original box/packaging?

YGPM. I'm thinking about going for the OnSale.com deal for a brand new LVM-37W3SE for $629.00 with free shipping, but I'll await your PM. :)

Guys, whats the difference between an LVM-37W3 and LVM-37W3SE?

Thank you,
-R

Good question. I'm sure the answers can be found in the HUGE thread dedicated to the 37W3, if you're willing to look thru a few thousand posts, lol.

Here's another bump for being in Temecula, the home of one of my favorite bands (Finch). :D

I'd sell u mine, but i love it too much.

Bump for you, and good luck finding one of these awesome monitors

;)

What a nightmare with MacMall/OnSale.. I bit for the $629 AR deal and even though they're based here in Southern California just thirty miles from me and charged me full tax, they shipped it from the other side of the USA. When it arrived here by UPS, the box was crushed, completely torn with bits of the monitor exposed, footprints all over the box like everybody was walking all over it, the box was open and where the box said "This side up", when I peaked inside, the monitor was put in backwards! I have no idea if the monitor fell out of the box and then UPS stuffed it back inside. Our usual UPS driver said that he was embarrassed to even attempt delivery to us and wasn't going to but his boss made him deliver it. I quickly refused delivery and it arrived back at MacMall a few days ago.

MacMall can't process replacements, and the best they can do is have me repurchase it at full price :rolleyes: Yeah, right. And then she changes her story and says they no longer stock this item - even though it's still on their website.

Now that I'm getting a full refund, it's back to square one.

Anybody have a 37" Westinghouse LVM-37W3 or LVM-37W3SE? I would love local pickup - if you're in Southern California or even Central/Northern California, as well as neighboring states (Arizona, Nevada, Utah) please PM me and we'll talk!

Bumps would be appreciated, too. :D

- Randy

Well damn, I was hoping this was going to contain pictures of these two beasts next to each other, not that horrible story. Sorry to hear about that, here's some heart felt bumpage.

Well damn, I was hoping this was going to contain pictures of these two beasts next to each other, not that horrible story. Sorry to hear about that, here's some heart felt bumpage.

Thanks for the bump. ;) Hopefully somebody will come through with a monitor soon so I can post up some pictures! :D

-R

Well damn, I was hoping this was going to contain pictures of these two beasts next to each other, not that horrible story. ...

I would've taken a pic for you, but I have no desk big enough to hold two of these side by side, lol! Anyhow, OP, good luck with your search! ;)

I've seen a side by side pic, btw, just cant remember where. Try the workstations thread, or the westy thread. :p

Wow! That sucks. I hate UPS.

I was checkin' out a thread on SlickDeals about this same deal from this same company that they had running last year and everybody else had the same exact issues with crushed boxes and televisions - according to the thread, rumors were floating around that they tossed out these deals and shipped out old returns in hopes to cash in on UPS claims. :rolleyes: I'm glad I got out of that deal.

-R

best of luck. yeah ups is pretty shitty. the ups guy that delivered mine thought i was joking when i said i hoped the box wasn't trashed when he delivered it. i got this:

DSCF0075-1.jpg

DSCF0074-1.jpg

i got very lucky though. the monitor was somehow fine and something that pierced the box twice and almost pierced the plastic around the monitor hadn't gone in all the way. the ups guy was very apologetic and offered his # if i found out it was defective. he also taped around the gash on the box. newegg sometimes has this tv for 800 shipped, i guess that might be out of your budget, have u check craigslist? best of luck. i<3 my westy :D

Christ! I'm glad the monitor was OK. Did you have the UPS driver wait while you tested it before signing for it?

I should definitely get the pictures off of my phone and post them in here. There were foot prints all over the box so people were definitely walking all over the monitor.. I can only imagine what kind damage that would make to the actual monitor. :( And the icing on the cake was when the box was open and the monitor was put the wrong way in.. I was so disgusted I didn't even want to see what kind of damage was made to the monitor when it fell out of the box onto the ground.

I checked Craigslist and found a 37" 1080P Westinghouse for $400 bucks - but when I called him, it turned out to be an LVM-37W1. Dang! ;) I can't wait to get rid of this 24" LCD because it tooks so tiny next to my current 37W3 Westy.. lol. ;)

The search shall go on! :p

the 37w1 isn't bad. check it out ;). the ups driver gave me his # to call him if it was bad so he would take it back. he was pretty cool and always came by until recently (he hurt his knee so someone else came on the route). best of luck :)

turn the 24 sideways with a side mount man :D! its what i'm gonna do soon with 2 24's and my westy :D

the 37w1 isn't bad. check it out ;). the ups driver gave me his # to call him if it was bad so he would take it back. he was pretty cool and always came by until recently (he hurt his knee so someone else came on the route). best of luck :)

turn the 24 sideways with a side mount man :D! its what i'm gonna do soon with 2 24's and my westy :D

I already have a 37W3 so I'd like another one to match.. the 37W1 is a whole different color :p

-R

Just wanted to update the thread and say I found one!

Drove out to Arizona on 08/24 (800 miles!) and picked up my new LVM-37W3 -

dualwesty.jpg

Thank you to everybody who tried to help me with my search :D

-R

Back