WTB:478 & 939 MBs, 775 CPU

lagerter

[H]ard|Gawd
Think I have what I need now,
Thanks for the offers

I am looking for a 478 motherboard and 1, possibly 2, socket 939 motherboards. Also, need one 939 hsf.

I also need a LGA 775 CPU and hsf.

I am not looking to spend a ton of money. Just looking for something to use parts I have laying around to upgrade family members.

Shoot me your best offers!

Thanks and
Happy Holidays!

heat/ebay lagerter

If you are anywhere between Dayton and Columbus, OH area, I can arrange to pick anything you might have as early as tomorrow. ;)

I have a 939 mobo in my hotel in Atlanta. It only has the I/O plate and is missing the mounting bracket.

LMK if you would be at all interested.

I have 2 Pentium Ds that are just collecting dust. I've got the original HSFs as well.

One is a 930 (3.0GHz).
The other is a 950 (3.4GHz).

Let me know if you're interested in either. :)

Was hoping for a dual core 775 but...;)

pentium d's are dual core

if you want really cheap 775's, i've got pentium 4's socket 775 for sale, pm me if you wants really cheap

Intel D875PBZ mobo (does not support Prescott Chips) with a P4 2.6Ghz HT, 2GB DDR400 (4x512MB Crucial Dimms).
$65 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I'm in the process of upgrading (still waiting for parts) but I have an old Abit IT7 Max2 Ver2 I would be willing to sell once my new rig is up and running. PM me if interested.

pentium d's are dual core

if you want really cheap 775's, i've got pentium 4's socket 775 for sale, pm me if you wants really cheap

Doh! Was reading about P4's and that's what registered in my brain :D

Back