WTB 6800XT for NON Scalper prices... anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for a 6800XT for down to earth pricing. Cant believe todays gpu market is so bad i have to beg on a forum to purchase a gpu :cautious:. If anyone has 1 please gimme a shout

I wish you luck, these seem to be much rarer than the Nvidia counterparts AND the MSRP just got bumped by over $100 on most models. You can't really find them below $850 before tax if you catch them in stock.

They're out of stock man, not available for purchase. Its a long shot that someone might want to sell something they just bought and not profit at all..... Like cancer diagnosis or something, but in that case you should probably pay the scalper price anyway out of moral high ground or something.

Sell you mine if ever arrives for $895 + whatever shipping insured to you. No one in my circle wants it.

Attachments

• 6800 xt amazon.JPG
    6800 xt amazon.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 0
Best of luck, hopefully you can find what you need before the tariff price hikes kick in and make the second hand market more expensive.

Thank you for all the great people who have PM'd me with offers. I replied to you guys and awaiting a response. Appreciate y'all

You might want to consider stepping up to a 6900xt cause you are going to pay close to the same for the 6800xt now. Hopefully you find a deal but the original price of the card was supposed to be 649 but the etailers just started marking them up to 800 instantly. Microcenter, Newegg, B&H, Amazon you can't buy that card for less than 800. But you are able to get 6900xt's for reference prices. Might consider it.

Last edited:
Newls1 I am in the same boat. I wouldn't even mind paying a finders fee. If you happen across more than one please pm me. Or if you refuse any offered to you please send them to me (like plyer3's offer). I'd love to have a card within the next month or so. If I find more than one I'll let you know. The reply is also an effective bump. I'm watching for suggestions and help.
Best of Luck

Prices went up due to new tariffs and a few other things. I may have another one coming soon if you don’t have one yet.

Micro Center has gotten so few of these, it'd be exponentially easier at this point to even get a 3080 o.o;

Unless what he “has in it” is more than retail 🤣
I paid slightly more than the revised MSRP to pick it up, but certainly far better than scalper pricing. With the tarriff increases, I suspect I'm probably at the new retail price.

I paid slightly more than the revised MSRP to pick it up, but certainly far better than scalper pricing. With the tarriff increases, I suspect I'm probably at the new retail price.
You don't really have to explain yourself I am sure you're charging a fair price.. if not people can just go buy the Non-XT 6800 for 1k+shipping and fees also listed here. Which btw, is also a fair price. :D

Is it really the tariffs driving up the prices? I thought it was just the shortages.

Looking for a 6800XT for down to earth pricing. Cant believe todays gpu market is so bad i have to beg on a forum to purchase a gpu :cautious:. If anyone has 1 please gimme a shout

Hoping one of the dozen or so people who bought one are willing to part with it? AMD would have had to have actually made some GPU's and cards for their to be any available. Their availability is substantially worse than NVIDIA's and NVIDIA's 30 series cards are almost as rare as honest politicians.

Is it really the tariffs driving up the prices? I thought it was just the shortages.
First it was shortages, then new tariffs started this week. MSRP had already increased to $800 for the 6800XTs before this week, now several models are well over 900-950.

Anyway for the card plus the EKWB Quantum Vector DRGB and Backplate that are installed on it, I'm looking for 1125 net to me local to SoCal or that plus actual shipping elsewhere. I would consider splitting the card from the block and reinstalling the reference cooler for 175 less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back