WTB: A64 CPU, Motherboard, 6600GT AGP, Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar850

[H]ard|Gawd
Got MB/Proc & Memory & Vid Card. Just looking for a good deal on a CDRW and HD currently.

Looking to build a PC for my little brother for christmas, maybe I can kick start him out of a path to a life of manual labor.

So basically here is what I am looking for:

4. I also need a CD-RW drive. Can be a slightly older, medium speed unit.
5. If you have a good deal on a small-medium IDE HD I may be interested as well. Anything in the 60-80 gig range, 7200 RPM would be good.

If you have a case that you are willing to let go cheap, I may be interested in that as well.

PM me your offers, I have money waiting if you meet my desired price points. I will require detailed contact info, and I must be able to pay you via paypal.

make sure you get a mobo that supports A64 and AGP slot at the same time because it looks like you will be using an agp card with your 64bit system right? Dont wont you to get an agp card, then get a mobo that doesnt have an agp slot heh. That would suck man. bump for you

smut said:
make sure you get a mobo that supports A64 and AGP slot at the same time because it looks like you will be using an agp card with your 64bit system right? Dont wont you to get an agp card, then get a mobo that doesnt have an agp slot heh. That would suck man. bump for you

Ya, I made sure to watch that. I once stupidly bought a motherboard that only supported DDR for a system that was running SDRAM. Woops. Actually, I sold the old SDRAM for more than replacement DDR cost, so it worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back