WTB: Anime Collections/Episodes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceCalibur

Dipshit in Training
Looking for DVDs or entire Hardrives full of anime. Nothing really in particular, but I do have full sets of these (so keep that in mind):

Trigun, bebop, excel saga, love hina, evangelion, hellsing, kenshin, slayer.

I dont mind copies, divx, dvd, real format whatever, as long as they are good quality and work fine. I know I can get these off the internet, but the time wasted waiting and finding them isn't worth the time I can spend working and making money.

So yea, post what you have or PM prices.

Perhaps you aren't aware of this, but fansubbers (the ones who work on subs of unlicensed anime) _HATE_ people who sell their subs for money. If you want to download something, go to animesuki.com or a similar site, and go wild with the torrents.

ForceCalibur said:
Wow, there is no industry for unlicensed anime MORON.

wtf do you mean unliscensed anime?

Trigun
Hellsing
Bebop
evangelion
Kenshin
Excel saga
Love hina
Slayers

ALL have liscensed releases in the US.

First off, lets start out with the forum rules:

(15) Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

"Wow. Support the industry, asshole."

"Wow, there is no industry for unlicensed anime MORON"

and finally.....

23) You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions.

"wtf how is this thread even open? I think the mods are spending too much time locking
threads for no reason"

Warnings all around this time, next time you may not be so lucky.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back