WTB: Antec P180 drive screws/rails or screw bag (same as P182, P183, P193)

scottmso

Limp Gawd
Hey folks!

I am looking to buy either some of the custom mounting screws used to mount hard drives for my Antec P180 case, or the full screw bag itself. Maybe drive rails too.

Right now I'm looking to install another hard drive in one of the many drive bays. But I lost the screw bag, and Antec seems to use a non-standard screw design to mount hard drives. That poses a problem.

Antec does have the screw bag for this model listed on their website, but it's out of stock. According to that page, it should be the same for P180B, P182, P182SE, P183, and P193 cases too. Tried contacting Antec support, but they haven't been very helpful.

So if you have some extra screws from any of these cases, I might be interested in buying them. (Or if you know of anywhere else I can buy them, that's awesome too!) Heatware is scottmso (18-0-0, although I haven't done a transaction in years), and ebay is scootinger (486 feedback rating). I can pay by Amazon Payments, PayPal, or even Bitcoin. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

Are you talking about the longer screws to go through the anti-vibration mounts?

(Making sure I`m thinking of the correct case)

Are you talking about the longer screws to go through the anti-vibration mounts?

(Making sure I`m thinking of the correct case)

Yeah, the ones that go through the rubber grommets and attach to the sides of a 3.5" HD. When I get the chance, I can get one of them out and take a picture (although we're probably talking about the same thing).

I should have you covered!

When I get back out to the office today I`ll shoot you a PM.

I am also in need of some of these screws. Please if you have extra, or another person who has some sees this, pm me.

I still have about 15-16 of these from my P280--they are a tad shorter than the P180/182/183 screws but they will work. Sent some to another member for his P180 and he confirmed they worked OK. This is the thread about that interchange:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1237184

PM me if you are interested in them. Can drop some of them into an envelope and send them your way. How many can you use? Have no intention of charging for them as I will likely never use them.

Back