WTB: Anything, have $33.68 paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a socket 775 Asus P5P800... :D

No Orange Box, though.

wow really a tread of just putting the amount you have in paypal :)

wow really a tread of just putting the amount you have in paypal :)

This could be a nice way to get whatever... Sometimes I have $50 and just want something cool. Something I don't already have. And people usually offer something for a bit less when they know that's all you have. :D

Maybe starting a trend! I have 42 cents. What can I get?! ;)

Any 2 games:

STALKER
Lord of the Rings Online
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (Stand Alone Expansion)
Oblivion IV: Shimmering Isles
C&C3
BF 2142

I've got a Thermaltake Max 4 Active Cooling SATA hdd enclosure

ESATA and USB interfaces

Still in box with everything, like new.. used only a couple hours actually

I have 2 MSI K7N2 motherboards you can have. One has something fried on it and the other was wroking but has a cracked RAM slot. Your for the asking!

I have a piece of a flying saucer I could let it go for what you have in your paypal.... I will have to get it out of the cabinet and make it fly 1st though Ha Ha

Rule (9).No auction style post.If this does not count for one then I dont know what does.
If you have a item that you want to buy but dont think you have enough money for it,then dont even bother posting for it.This I have such and such money is bs.Dont be scared to ask for what you want,just maby,just maby someone will sell that c2d for 33 bucks,but then again not.Ask for what you want.Tell them what you have.Plane,simply and easy.

For that kind of money... if you can drive to San Luis Obispo, you can (in my place) have dinner with my mom. Seriously.

edit: i'm going to slap you MR PERFECT. this is the best thread to hit FS/FT ever

how about an authentic replica of a wii box! comes with original shrink wrap... not on the box... but still its included... or i can send some snow, since im getting a fresh batch right now...

how about an exosquad comic book?or a darkwing duck comic book? :-D

[V]ad[H]atte(r);1032092723 said:
Who doesn't have that picture? :confused:

I seen someone offer that in another forum and got $100 for it so i thought i would offer LOL.

For that kind of money... if you can drive to San Luis Obispo, you can (in my place) have dinner with my mom. Seriously.

edit: i'm going to slap you MR PERFECT. this is the best thread to hit FS/FT ever

:eek: Pics of your mom? lol :eek:

I ended up buying blackbox from a member here so I no longer need any offers

Thanks for the entertaining thread. I would love to purchase your souls, dates with your mothers, and possible naughty pictures pertaining to peanut butter and nipples. I may make another thread like this in the future LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back