WTB: Apple/Mac computer that needs work

chronage

Limp Gawd
I have started to fix Mac computers recently and have had fun/gained experience doing so. I recently repaired a G5 Powermac and an iMac, played with them for a while, then moved on. I'd like to pick up another project or two, whether it be an G5 or newer iMac, intel macbook, G5 powermac, or mac mini that need work/parts. Nothing beyond repair please (i'm not exactly a mac repair authority).

PM me with what you have. Thanks :D

I have a couple random G5 parts, if you're interested. Two CPUs, two sticks of ram, a video card, and most of the case fans. Shoot me a PM if that's anything you'd be interested in - it's all leftovers from my G5 case mod.

I have a couple random G5 parts, if you're interested. Two CPUs, two sticks of ram, a video card, and most of the case fans. Shoot me a PM if that's anything you'd be interested in - it's all leftovers from my G5 case mod.

The powermac case is a beauty. I may end up needing some of that (esp. the video card) but right now i'm looking for whole computers. I'll shoot you a PM if I need any G5 parts though.

I have a dual 1.8 G5 with 6GB of ram and a 500GB HD and the original 160 GB hd with like 3 video cards, all in perfect working order if youre interested.

I have a dual 1.8 G5 with 6GB of ram and a 500GB HD and the original 160 GB hd with like 3 video cards, all in perfect working order if youre interested.

Yeah that would be something im interested in though im mostly looking for fixer uppers. Can you pm pics/price?

bump, picked up a macbook fixer-upper. A Powermac or mac mini would be cool though.

Back