WTB: Athlon XP 3200+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorxT3D

Gawd
thread closed, no need for 3200+ thank you everyone for your help.

Last edited:
yea i kinda prefer the 3200+ to take advantage of the nf400 chipset on the nf7s 2.0 and my pc3200 ram.
unless you think its not worth the upgrade specifically to the 3200+

been a long time....but I think you can lower the multiplier and increase your FSB on your mainboard to 400 and run those XP 3000's just fine.

Either way... make sure to run your DDR RAM and your FSB in sync for max performance.

yea i pmed him, but no reply.

still looking. trying to revive my abit at least for a several more months until a real upgrade lol

i have a 2500+ barton core, that if you raise the fsb to 200, it will run 2.2ghz

you want it?

I like to have fell out my chair on that price.....................

On Sale Now! was $101.23 now only $94.25 each
Refurbished, tested and re-certified. Meets or exceeds original quality

And here i am trying to sell mint ones for $25 bucks a pop, guess i really need to go back up on the price then.

athlon XP 1700+ that will do 2.25 ghz on a 400mhz FSB.

$15 shipped :)

includes a free ecs motherboard hehe

thanks for the offer, im looking to get the highest cpu speed (3200+) i can get without overclocking.

did you find anything? I still have the 2500+, all you need to do is raise the FSB to 200. Which would be a 3200+, no voltage raising needed.

My Barton 2500+ runs 220 FSB just fine, and could probably run higher if it wasn't limited by the board (A7N8X-Deluxe). You don't "need" a 3200+ to run 200 FSB, a 3000+ should work just fine, as should a 2500+. These are basically all the same chip with different default multipliers.

thanks for the offer, im looking to get the highest cpu speed (3200+) i can get without overclocking.

I've got a 3200+ I just pulled from my old system. It's runs 2.2 and I haven't OC'd it. I don't have a cooler though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back