WTB: Best laptop I can find for $370 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiceOver

2[H]4U
Got a great deal on an Ultraportable. It's amazing how much laptop you can get for your dollar these days. Thanks everyone for the offers.

I really don't want anything Atom, but MIGHT look at a dual core atom netbook. Otherwise, the laptop should work. I'm not expecting much else for this low of money. I'm going on a trip next month and need a laptop to take with.

$370 max shipped to 57201.

Last edited:
CR-48 laptop:
1.66Ghz + 2GB RAM + 16GB SSD

But it's single cored. Let me know if you change your mind about dualcore.

$160 shipped. ***payment pending: essasin***
link

Last edited:
Got anything to add with the $170 in trade?
I have a Dell inspirion 6000 in great shape, with a normal and extended battery which both still hold good charges. This was the higher end model with bluetooth, X300 video card, and 1900 x 1200 screen.

TTT PMs Replied.

luie - Didn't I just send you a bunch of money? That's certainly a nice offer, but I'll have to think about it.

DPOSCORP - Yeah I really don't have anything to add. Is there anything you are looking for in particular?

Hi TwiceOver.
Yep, you did. It was the DroidX and acessories. :)

ttt. yeah. The CR48 is certainly a sexy machine. I just wish it was packing a little more power.

TTT PMs Replied.

luie - Didn't I just send you a bunch of money? That's certainly a nice offer, but I'll have to think about it.

DPOSCORP - Yeah I really don't have anything to add. Is there anything you are looking for in particular?

Anything that I can sell later to make up some of the difference.
Or, if its worth more, then u can add less cash.
Video card, hard drive, ram, monitor, etc...

Any cool hardware or gadget, and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

I have a nice Dell Core 2 Duo, 4GB ram, 250GB HD, 9 cell battery etc...everything works great...didn't plan on selling it that low but I am in need of a video card...have one you could toss in? PM if interested and maybe we could work something out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back