WTB: Cheap Laptop and Guitar Hero 2 (360)

The Goose

Gawd
First off, I'm looking for a cheap laptop for my brother in college; he spilled water on his old one and it fried. He doesn't need much at all in terms of hardware, although it does need to have Windows XP.. His old laptop had a Pentium 3 and that was fine for him. He needs some space for music, but really a 40gig hard drive would be more than enough. Beyond that, really not that much, obviously the smaller the better.

Second, for myself, I'm looking for Guitar Hero 2 for the Xbox 360. I need at least one controller (guitar) and obviously it has to be in decent condition. PENDING

Now that I think about it, I would also like to buy a Xbox 360 headset, as I never got one.

PM or email me offers, I have a little bit of heat under The Goose and my email address is gus dot brodman at gmail dot com. I'm in the US and I'd like to pay with PayPal if at all possible.

Thanks.

i have a stock 360 headset working and great condition

15 shipped via paypal?

LMK, thanks
B

I have an older laptop that I no longer use. It is a p3 450 with 768 mb ram. I believe it either has a 20 or 40g hdd in it but I am not sure. I can double check when I get home. If you are interested in it, let me know.

Back