WTB: *cheap* Mobo, Ram, HD, and CPU

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
As the title says, I need these but mainly I need the Mobo and CPU!

I'm looking for like around 20$ shipped lol

edit:

Specs aren't an issue, this is just a quick compy for being a server, checking email, talking on aim, and browsing the [H]!

What generation of hardware are you hoping to land? SLOT 1/A, Socket 462/478, ect ect? Any preference to AMD, INTEL, VIA, MOTOROLA, IBM CPU/CHIPSETS? :cool: ;)

Lighthammer said:
What generation of hardware are you hoping to land? SLOT 1/A, Socket 462/478, ect ect? Any preference to AMD, INTEL, VIA, MOTOROLA, IBM CPU/CHIPSETS? :cool: ;)

lol doesn't bug me too much but basicly I'd kinda like to nab atleast 500mhz or more

Well, I believe I have a PC Chips socket A board laying around here someplace in storage. It supports up to AMD XP Thuroughbred CPUs and has dual memory DIMM slots for both PC133 SDRAM and PC2100 DDR memory. Pretty nice upgrade as you go type board. It was working when I retired it about a year ago, was running an AMD Athlon XP 2200+ Thuroughbred A CPU at the time and I can ship it to you for $10. I don't have a CPU to go with it but perhaps someone else does for a few bucks! LMK! ;)

Interested in any PII stuff? Because I'm sure I have an old PII 400, motherboard and some ram around here somewhere...

I have a socket 7 mobo ( Fic-used1 month) and a amd K-6 500mhz I'd ship for 25.00.
and I have ram for it if you need it :D
gwarren007

Back