WTB: CM Stacker (not 810)

well, theres the 810, and the 830..i dont want either, i want the original style stacker. edited the top for model #...

There's 3 models of the stacker? I am only aware of the 810 and 830. Do you have a pic of the original? I am curious.

yeah, what's the difference between the 810 and the STC-T01-UW? i know the 820 is btx only and the 830 is the new one

dualblade said:
yeah, what's the difference between the 810 and the STC-T01-UW? i know the 820 is btx only and the 830 is the new one
the STC-T01-UW is ATX/BTX, one 120mm exhaust fan and room for 2 PSUs
the 810 is ATX only, and adds a second 120mm exhaust fan at the expensive of the top PSU slot

Yeap - and the original stacker is bigger too so i can fit my raid array inside...

Mellman said:
Yeap - and the original stacker is bigger too so i can fit my raid array inside...
no it isn't
they both have twelve 5.25 bays
Ockie had 21 drives in his 810

i have one. condition is good but part of the bottom was modded (dremeled) to make room for a radiator. i can send you pictures if you want. just pm. it's silver btw. even comes with side window.

I've got a silver one that's in pretty good condition, just has a small nick on one side from dragging it to a LAN (Yeah I know, bringing a Stacker to a LAN is pretty dumb, that's why I want to get a lighter/smaller case). I'll take some pictures and post em up on here in a little while. I was thinking $100 + shipping. I'm not sure what shipping method you want to use so I'm not sure how to figure out what shipping will be, my zip is 60174 if that helps.

Back