WTB: Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCartney

Gawd
Hi guys

I'm from Canada and Im looking to buy 6 boxes each of this cereal.

I will pay you for your time, shipping, gas and actual cost of the cereal

PST for a desperate canadian who wants his childhood cereal

P.S Mod please don't delete I'm actually serious!

if you are serious, i will run out to the store and pick you up some..

The next time I go to the grocery store, in a day or two, I can pick it up for you if no one else will. However, I will ask for the $ up front so I don't get stranded with all that cereal.

You pay for the cereal and shipping, no fee for me is needed, just enjoy the cereal :)

We should be able to get an estimate online from UPS or the shipper of your choice.

Let me know what you decide.

Edit: Nice to see some other good samaritans here as well.

ok, kinda off topic, but consider it a bump

why is there no cocoa/fruity pepples in canada???? wth? srly

I know, it's a crime. We used to have it back when I was around 9 years of age. It used to be the actual pebble kind, I remember going to NY 3 years ago they changed it to a still as-tasty but more flakey pebbley texture.

I will pay up front no problems. someone find the total of 6 of each and I'll give you cereal + 20 for time + shipping + gas

thx

I know, it's a crime. We used to have it back when I was around 9 years of age. It used to be the actual pebble kind, I remember going to NY 3 years ago they changed it to a still as-tasty but more flakey pebbley texture.

I will pay up front no problems. someone find the total of 6 of each and I'll give you cereal + 20 for time + shipping + gas

thx
Shit where was this thread a hour or so earlier i just got back from the store......and i bought coco pebbles and trix...for myself.

How about 3 of each...

I'll take care of ya.

$3.00 a box

= $18.00

Don't worry about the gas

Shipping will be about 15.00 to your location I guess.

I can do 6 boxes each - I have a store right beside me

12 Boxes = $36.00

$20 My Time

$25.00 Shipping to Canada from KY

$65 will take care of it.

This is... strangely awesome. PM me if the others fall through (though with this many I doubt they will) and I'll go grab you some. Even got a big box that should fit it all.

I edited your thread title...please remember to review the FS/T rules next time.

(16) No SHOUTING. If you don't know..THIS IS SHOUTING. This applies to thread titles also.

Its funny cause they are made here in MN which is only a few hours from the border...

bump for the good cause, cocoa pebbles is the bomb.
especially with milk.

This is pretty cool. I sure do hope they guy who said he'd help you out does. This reminds me of a kind of candy we had here in the Chicago area back in the early 1980's called ROYALS. They were shaped like M&M's and were minty chocolate covered in a candy type shell, again very similar to M&M's. I haven't seen them for at least 20 years now. I wonder if they are still even made.

Hi guys

I'm from Canada and Im looking to buy 6 boxes each of this cereal.

I will pay you for your time, shipping, gas and actual cost of the cereal

PST for a desperate canadian who wants his childhood cereal

P.S Mod please don't delete I'm actually serious!

(22) The buying, selling, trading or solicitation of SERVICES is prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back