WTB: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Accessories

Karant

Gawd
Bought my CM HAF XB EVO brand new and it seems to be missing 2 x front panel cover sfor the left-hand side and a single plastic slider for the HDD's at the left-side/rear as seen in photos below.

HkKUjeC.png

Does anyone have any extra parts they'd be willing to sell? I am based in Canada. Thanks!

Last edited:
Did you try registering it with CoolerMaster and then putting in a warranty ticket/request for missing parts? I have never had a problem with them sending parts that are missing or damaged. Their customer service has been very good to me.

Did you try registering it with CoolerMaster and then putting in a warranty ticket/request for missing parts? I have never had a problem with them sending parts that are missing or damaged. Their customer service has been very good to me.
Yes, but they had instructed that the corresponding parts don't "go missing" and that because I am 9 months from purchase date I am not eligible for replacement, as replacement parts must be reported within 30 days.

Sad stuff man.

I should have a spare bay cover. I put an optical drive in mine so expect its put up somewhere. Ill take a look.
I would appreciate that so much if you could help me out boss! Maybe there's something I have you might be looking for?

Let me know, thanks!

I plan on buying one within the next few weeks and will also be using at least one optical bay, so if all else fails, I'll keep you in mind. Bump for your search!

I might have one or two panel covers, but not the drive rails.
I had 2 of these cases and I believe I had optical drives in both,
case front.jpg

I have one as well that's missing the HDD sliders, but the main issue is one of the feet actually cracked and broke off. I attempted to glue it back together and it held for a while, but broke again. Looking at having my friend 3D print a set, but the only file I could find was for some set of adapters.

I have one as well that's missing the HDD sliders, but the main issue is one of the feet actually cracked and broke off. I attempted to glue it back together and it held for a while, but broke again. Looking at having my friend 3D print a set, but the only file I could find was for some set of adapters.

If you can supply me with a complete foot, I can model it either send you the model file for your friend to print, or print them for you and send it back with the original foot. Just be aware 3D printing isn't super precise and there will be some variance between the 3D printed part and the original part.

Will the HDD brackets for a HAF 912 work? If so I have a few I got rid of that case but still have the plastic drive brackets that look like the ones you have.

Back