WTB: Core i5 or i7 3rd Gen w/ Ded. GPU, 6GB RAM, 500gb 7200rpm

HomerRulez

[H]ard|Gawd
My sister is going back to school. Just got divorced and she wants to get her BA. She is in the market for a new laptop and asked me to help with the search. She has 2 kids and has a habit of getting the laptops broken but shes dead set on another laptop.

Anyways, I know this is odd request in a FST thread but would anyone be willing to help me find one for say 700 or less? Also, anyone in the NY area, I can purchase from them as well. Willing to buy used locally but she definitely needs at least 6 month warranty left on it.

Here are the specs Im looking to get for her

Core i5 3rd Gen or i7 3rd Gen. Minimum speed of 2.2ghz (without turboboost)
14" or bigger HD LED Touchscreen (I know its pricey so non touchscreen okay too)
Min: 6GB RAM @ speed of 13333 (10666 would be okay too)
Min: 500GB 7200 rpm hdd
Dedicated GPU

Ukh, if only it had a dedicated GPU :(

I found a pretty good i7 dell for 750 but.....its 750

her original limit was 500 max and i said I would fork over the rest of the 200 but i guess for an extra 50, its worth it

here are the specs, let me know what ya'll think....and if anyone here has a similar notebook used and for a bit cheaper, PM me

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop

• 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0GHz processor and 8GB DDR3 Memory; allows you to handle daily computing demands
  • 1TB HDD; lets you save all your files, programs, and other digital data
  • 2GB AMD Radeon HD 8730M; provides clear performance with ultra-realistic detail while viewing movies and playing games
  • 17.3" Display; for sharp visual experience

Back