WTB: CPU, MB, RAM, HDD for ~$250

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesman32

Limp Gawd
Looking for some parts for a general use PC for around $250 so my girlfriend can start gaming with me. Figured I'd see what people might have to offer.

I need a CPU, Motherboard, RAM, and HDD. It would be cool to get the items as a combo, but if I start buying pieces individually, I'll update the thread with what I still need. As far as condition of the items goes, I don't care whether or not you have the original box or a remaining warranty. All I ask is that the components are in full working order. It would be nice to get a motherboard with an I/O plate and a few SATA cables though.

CPU - Either an SB dual-core or a Phenom II quad maybe? Newegg puts both in the same price bracket
MB - Prefer Micro ATX or ITX. Don't care about USB 3.0, but I do like SATAIII
RAM - 4 or 8Gb DDR3? Don't need more than 8.
HDD - Don't need anything larger than 500Gb. 3.5" 7200RPM preferred

I DON'T need a PSU or GPU. Already have those. I'll also probably just buy a cheap case off Newegg because shipping is way too expensive. I *might* consider offers on small SSDs (64Gb) if the price is right.

Thanks in advance guys!

I know you want DDR3, but I currently have a AM2+/AM3 Motherboard, with a X6 1045t, 4GB of DDR2, and I could even toss in a cheap case for for cost of shipping if you live in the Cont US.

Only thing I dont have right now is a hard drive. PM me if interested.

I may also sell just the CPU with some OEM DDR3 if u want to get your own board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back