WTB: Dell XPS 1530 in Canada or US

EGM92

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys,

Since my hunt for a Asus G1S was a complete flop I've done some research and landed on a M1530, they look stylish, they're haver very good specs and are quality built (from the reviews at least). I'm looking to spend around 1000$ or do a partial trade with my HP DV6338SE. Here are the specs of the DV I have right now:

Will sell for $825CAD + shippingAMD X2 Turion 1.8Ghz TL-56
2GB of Ram
250GB HDD 5400RPM
6150Go video card
8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support & Light Scribe
Broadcomm Wireless B/G
56k Modem
Ethernet
S-video / VGA Out
ExpressCard 54 Slot (also supports ExpressCard 34) Comes with Mini Media Center Remote
5-in-1 Memory card reader
1.3mpxl webcam w/ mic
15.4" screen 1280x800 Glossy screen.
12 cell battery - brand new from factory has been charged once. I get about 4.5hours of regular usage, and about 6-7hrs on power saving.
Comes with all the paper work that's included in the box but no box. Also includes the Upgrade Anytime Vista DVD.
Warranty until 4/18/2008 - Warranty may be exteneded until sometimes in 2009-2010 if my BBB complaint against their customer service pulls through.

The laptop has been serviced by HP and had the motherboard replaced for a faulty MiniPCI port (wifi problems) with the initial batch of these laptops. The screen was also replaced because about after 15days of owning the laptop the LCD inverter started to go, since this is a special edition, they don't carry the white LCD Backing/bezels in their parts store/warehouse so I had to settle for a black screen, I can provide the white LCD backing but not the white bezel, it will include webcam/mic as well. Everything is in 100% working order.

untitled-2489.jpg

untitled-1386.jpg

100_1865248.jpg

Also have a Nintendo Wii for sale, 3 weeks old.
I bought a wii as an impulse buy. It's not my kind of console. I'm willing to trade it as partial trade for a Dell 1530 or Asus G1
What's included:
Wii Console with all original contents including Wii sports.
Gamecube 3rd party controller
Gamecube Memory card 3rd party
Super Maria Galaxy
Metriod Prime 1 NGC
Project N.0.3 NGC - Just the disk
3rd party Wii Component cables 6ft.
Will include original reciept for warranty purposes.

100_1853750.jpg

100_1864268.jpg

Now back to the Dell. I'm looking for one with these specs:

Core 2 Duo T7250+
No Ram Required I have about 7GB worth of SoDimms laying around
160+GB HDD or if we trade swap out HDD's
8600GT
1440x900 would be a HUGE plus for me. 1280x800 is just too small for me but if I have no choice I'll take have to deal with it.
9-cell battery is a must.
Working Wifi
Blutooth would be a big plus as well.
Warranty would be GREAT.
No papers/manuals etc required.

Color doesn't matter, needs to be in perfect condition or very minor ware. Color doesn't matter.

If you have what I'm looking for make me an offer, send me a PM or email at EGM92 at Rogers.com with pictures. I am Canadian but live pretty close to NY State. Seller must be willing to ship to Canada. References: HEAT - EGM92

bump. I have a wii thats barely played comes with reciept for warranty purposes, mario galaxy, 3rd party GC controller/mem card, 3rd party components, I'm not looking to sell only to trade.

BUMP PICS ADDED FINALLY, I got Smash brothers in at 8am Saturday morning didn't have time to update my post :p

Would you consider selling the HP outright ? If so, at what price, shipped & paypaled..........

Also, where did you get that strange looking wallpaper w/ all the swirls & fingerprints ? :eek:

fyi, I likes the black screen & bezel, as it matches my w2207 monitor perfectly!

I'm willing to sell it straight out but I don't know how much the laptop is worth. I did upgrade from a 160GB HDD to 250GB and added 2x 1GB of ram and the warranty is extended. Send me an offer.

PMs replied!

To those asking, the screen is in mint condition, no dead pixels, scratches etc. I'm currently away on business so I got my girlfriend to take the pictures for me. She attempted to clean up the screen but couldn't find the microfiber cloth. I'll get some better pictures when I get home.

Back