WTB: dell XPS Gen2, i9300 or any 6800go laptop.

Ph0s5ph0L1p1D

Limp Gawd
Since dell is being a fag and cancelling my orders due to an "export compliance issue" I can't get one form them, so I'm looking around if anyone has any laptop with a 6800 go card and a 17 inch widescreen I want to buy it. Preferably pentium M with atleast 512MB of RAM.

Bumps are 6 hrs. apart. I am just helping you out and letting you know, or thread may be locked by mods.

how much you willing to spend. i might know a friend that needs to get money for going to a desktop pc and i know he just got his about one month ago

where are you located at, and how much you willing to spend.

i have a i9300 1.73 pentium m, 6800 go, 1 gig ram, 17 in wxga (1440x900) 40 gig hdd, with all manuals, cd's and original shipping box, a soundblaster audigy2 laptop pcmcia card.

there is nothing wrong with it at all... besides needing to be cleaned, my house is dusty as heck, and I try to keep it cleaned. but its a losing battle. the lcd is a samsung. has no dead or stuck pixels, and minimal light leakage... ( this is the 3rd lcd display, since the others had a lot of leakage )

depending on a few things that are not in my control.... bills, job, etc... I may have to sell my laptop. PM me if you are still looking and I will get back to you on it.

Back