WTB: Digital Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got everything! - Thread Closed!

This used to be my WTB: Camera thread, but since I have it now I'm in need of a secure digital flash card! This 8Mb card isn't the best except to take 4 pictures. I need it to be 512mb or more so send your offers!

I've got about $40 for a SD card. So I think 512Mb would be good at that price.

Thanks!
__

I'll list my information so you can contact me.

Contact Info:
E-mail: JessAlbaDrkAngl(NoSPAM)@aol.com
AIM: JessAlbaDrkAngl
MSN: JessAlba452(NoSPAM)@hotmail.com
Yahoo: JessAlba452(NoSPAM)@yahoo.com
Or you can send me a PM.

Trader Ratings:
http://forums.pimprig.com/traderratings.php?u=6290
Heatware: JessAlba452
______

Don't forget to BUMP if you see my thread! Thanks! :D

im currently selling mine. its not one you mentioned... but...heres the link to my thread..... great camera.

Um, I'm not a guy first of all.

Second of all...what is your problem? One of the cameras I want to buy can be found for less than what I'm willing to pay. The other two are if someone wants to upgrade.

Last thing is I'm 18, and live on my own in an apartment in downtown Atlanta. You have no right to even asume anything so stop thread crapping.

Thanks for the free bump anyway.

sony dsc p9 w/ about 512 sticks (4) of mem and a nice case for it lmk

Was that you earlier? Sorry about not getting back to you on that one. I was sleeping. lol :)

It's a really good camera, but I'm currently looking for SLR-Like cameras for magazine shoots. :D If I can't find something I'll definately keep you in mind and let you know. :)

JessAlba452 said:
Was that you earlier? Sorry about not getting back to you on that one. I was sleeping. lol :)

It's a really good camera, but I'm currently looking for SLR-Like cameras for magazine shoots. :D If I can't find something I'll definately keep you in mind and let you know. :)

yea that was me :D Thanks for your time, free bump.

what if i had pics of jessica on the mem sticks

LoL the pics of Jess wouldn't seal the deal with me, but I'll bet you a ton of guys would send offers ;)

bump for a fellow ATL modder...been in the market for a digi-cam myself, but I have no earthly idea as to what would suit my needs....but again bump for u

:D Thanks for the bump! Remember to pick a digicam with good macros and aperture ;) close ups and nightshots help make it more professional.

Bump again! Just wanted to say I got to go to WolfCamera and check out the Panasonic FZ20! :D It's so pretty!! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back