WTB: Dragonquest Slime keychain

zenzog

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, this might sound a little weird...
but maybe not.

If you guys remember, there was a free stuff thread posted about 6 months ago about a dragonquest viii demo and keychain. Well, I've come to love my keychain and unfortunately, I lost one of them in the call of duty (the blue one).

So if anyone has their keychain and isn't using it, could I perhaps buy it off ya?

Specifically, I am looking for the small ones, about 1cm diameter, and a blue one, but if Square Enix sent out randomized packages, I'll take any except the clear one or yellow one. And of course if it's unopened, I'll take that off your hands too (placing my bets on probability).

Shoot me a PM with your price! Thanks!

edit: Did a little research and some people got the larger slimes. If you have a pretty cool slime (king, draco, whatever...) also hit me up.

For reference, here's the particular slimes that I am looking for: http://cgi.ebay.com/Dragon-Quest-BLUE-ORANGE-GREY-SLIME-KEYCHAIN-warrior_W0QQitemZ6049007195QQcategoryZ1345QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This thread just reminded me of something. I never received my damn keychain.

er... one minute before 6 hours... i hope i don't get caught!

bump

nvm, now it's 6:48!

:D

I have one, not sure if it's the same as you're talking about. I got a 3-pack (red, blue and silver for 'metal' slimes)

They're plush... little and mushy.

I, too, lost my blue one when it fell off of my keychain, and I gave the red one to a friend of mine.

So, I have a silver one sitting around if you're interested. Never been on a keychain, just been sitting on my monitor for the past year.

:D

I have the pink one - and I also got some other goofy looking one. They were in my car - I will see if I still have them when I get home.

i ordered it when it was free... mine still hasnt come, so im assuming it wont. if it does by chance ill pm you about it. gl on the hunt.

bump, still looking (for extras now, preparing for the worst!)

Thanks go to Kerby1280 from the AT forums for hooking a brother up with some slimes.

OK - looking at the 2 that I have now. The slime is pink and there is a blue slime with orange hair, and fingernails on his blue hands. Let me know the going rate for them and I can send them out.

This thread bring back some major memory geekness for Dragon Warrior. I would spend literally whole weekends searching for those stupid metal slimes! I spent more than 30+ hours and only killed maybe 2 metal slimes. Orig DW ROCKS!

Back