WTB DSLR W/2 LENSES + S/WARE

tarlog

Limp Gawd
In need of a DLSR camera with lenses, battery, battery charger, sd card, usb cable, etc. Something like a great used Nikon d40 (need shutter count and pics)

Shutter count can be obtained at either:
http://www.camerashuttercount.com
or:
http://www.myshuttercount.com

PM me with pics/details/price shipped to Los Angeles, CA 90004

(heat under "tarlog")

I goofed title should read "DSLR" and not "DLSR" duuh.......

One piece of advice. Get a Nikon camera that has the built in motor for the lens. U will only be able to use the DX lens only with that camera. Also check your local pawnshop for a good deal on a dslr. I was able to find a Fuji S3 and 18-135 for $200

One piece of advice. Get a Nikon camera that has the built in motor for the lens. U will only be able to use the DX lens only with that camera. Also check your local pawnshop for a good deal on a dslr. I was able to find a Fuji S3 and 18-135 for $200

Thanks for the info
doesn't the D40 have built in motor???

<morning bump>

No it doesn't. If you are looking for a used Nikon look at the D80.It has the built-in motor.

I have both a D40 and a D80 available, though I only have one lens and thus not for sale. I will sell one of the bodies though, but I'll have to check the shutter count.

oh yes, u can. I happily bought my D80/vr 24-120 dx len for $280 from a private owner. and it was off CL.

Yeah, just lurk around Craigslist, sometimes you find deals that are out of this world.

I suggest looking through FredMiranda. But most of the stuff there are canon. I picked up a 20D + 18-55mm lens + CF cards for $220 for a friend once. Good luck!

I've got a D70, if that's something you'd be interested in ? Why do you want 2 lenses btw?

lnk if so and we can take it to PM

What kind of lenses are you looking for? It's a stretch but my D40 has 17k actuations, but with 3 batteries, battery grip and I have several AF-S and manual focus lenses for it.

Sample stuff can be seen [here].

Back