WTB: ECS mobos from Fry's combos; sub $300 laptop; Wiimotes; WTT iMon UltraBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karaktu

Gawd

Need some stuff!

If you do not know me, my Heatware is under Karaktu.

-----

I have a practically new silver iMon Ultrabay (complete retail) that I would like to trade for a similarly like-new iMon VFD. Silver is preferred, but black would work, too.

-----

Have an unused ECS motherboard from a Fry's combo? Sell it to me.

I will generally pay $28.95 shipped per board unless otherwise indicated (a little less if selling multiple units at a time).

My preference is for:

945GCT/1333 v3.0
G31T-M
GF7050VT-M

I am no longer interested in:

P4M900T (no longer want)
945GCT v1.0 (no longer want)
671T-M (no longer wanted)

If you have anything not listed, keep in mind that I do not want any AGP versions, or anything that takes DDR and it must support C2D.

Please, do NOT ask me to pay more that my listed price. I have NO problem buying boards at these prices.

Generally, this Priority Mail box or this flat-rate Priority Mail box are the simplest way to ship these motherboards; Delivery Confirmation is free if you print your label online, and you can do that within Paypal (and get an online price discount) and just give it to your letter carrier (no need to go to the post office). Just please fill the empty space in the box with something (packing peanuts preferred), even if it is just balled up Priority Mail softpaks or newspaper.

If you have two or more motherboards to sell, DHL, FedEx Ground and UPS (listed from cheapest to most expensive) are the more cost-effective way to ship.

-----

My family and friends love Wii Sports, and we need two more WiiMotes to eliminate the need to share the two we currently have. I'd like to get two more, and, even better, 2 used ones for the price of one new one.

-----

I could use 1-3 older Centrino laptops (Dothan, Yonah (Core Duo) or Merom (Core 2 Duo)) at $300 or less. Must be in very good condition (normal wear ok). Preference given to Dell, Gateway and Compaq/HP. O/S and included software/disks doesn't matter for these brands. Other brands considered, but not as desired.

I would prefer to trade a newly built desktop for your laptop, but it's not necessary...I can pay cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back